• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

i am ready

chaisem

hello...new still but ready to search. i have been a single mother too long. i have been dealing with the world alone for too long. yes, God is always and ever present but i am lonely and dont feel that i was born be single for life.

i am 34, white and divorced with 2 children ( my daughter is 13 and my son is 5). we go to church and i try to bring them up in Godly way. i work as a pharmacy tech at a hospital and take a couple of college classes when i can. while i would love to cut my hours at work to be more with my children, i have no interest in copletely stopping work. i enjoy what i do and enjoy feeling like i make difference in the lives of the patients we touch.

open for friendship and fellowship with the rifht family:)

God bless,

chaisem

Chaisem,
Good luck to you in your search for a family. May Yahuweh bless you with what you need.

One suggestion you may want to consider is our introductions service. Check out the main page for more information. It really takes the frustration out of the process.

Chaisem,

James and Lacey here. We would like to welcome you to biblical families and hope to talk with you sometime. Glad to see you put God first in your life and let him lead you to the right family. We will add you to our pray list. Lacey and I are in the boat with you, we are searching for the right fit to our family. I have faith God will bless us all and do what is best for each one of us. Feel free to hit us up anytime and hope to get to know you better.

Thank You & God Bless,

James and Lacey Hunt

Hey. Good to see new people all the time. Hope you find everything that you want and may God bless you in every aspect of your life.

Hello chaisem,
I would like to say hello and wish you the best of luck in your search. My wife and I are 32 years old and are just starting our journey looking For a wonderful addition to our family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Redwingsfan0024 & justcass.

Back