• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

May 2019 Newsletter discussion (Retreats, Prodigal Wife)

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Copying this into here, so people can reply and keep it visible, since a bunch of users didn't get it this time. Feel free to discuss anything in newsletter - note that there are separate retreat discussions for each.

It appears that Mailchimp 'bounced' the large majority (but not all) of our @yahoo.com
newsletter subscribers this month. I have no idea what that is about. If you signed up here with @yahoo, you may want to pick a different email and signup again for the newsletter at the main www.biblicalfamlies.org page (signing up for the forum already gets that email address added).

https://mailchi.mp/f8cc7a8b5968/biblical-families-newsletter-may-2019

Is the timing of the “East” retreat set in stone? Reason I ask is that it’s during Sukkot so it will be difficult if not impossible for most Torah keepers. Including myself. This is the only one that is close enough for me to make it...

Nicely written challenge, @julieb

Yahoo has been going down hill for some time now. I wouldn't suggest using it.

Is the timing of the “East” retreat set in stone? Reason I ask is that it’s during Sukkot so it will be difficult if not impossible for most Torah keepers. Including myself. This is the only one that is close enough for me to make it...

Any additional information on this? Is the dates for the east retreat set in stone?

Back