• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Nevada Newbie.

captainjonathan

Real Person
Hello,

My wife and I are new here. We have prayed about this for some time. We live in Northern Nevada on a ranch. We miss our home on the water outside of New Orleans. We still have a home there, but God has seen fit to provide for us here. I look forward to getting to know some Christians who take God at His Word, not at modern cultural sometimes anti-Biblical morals.

My name is Jonathan and my loving, awesome bride is Laura.

A BIG southern WELCOME to BF. My wife and I live just up the road a ways from the Big Easy ( my home town by the way, though I did not grow up there ) and I am working right now in the Gulf just south of the "end of the world". ( us folks from Louisiana and / or who work in the oil field know where that is, :eek:) ). I do hope you read, and read and read some more of the various post on here. There is LOTS of information here. May I suggest that you look back and start reading some of the older post first for most people just read the current stuff. Lots of good information in them older post. If you get the chance to attend one of the retreats please do so. The one and only one my wife and I were able to attend sure was a blessing. If and when the dates are set for a womens only retreat, please send your wife. Mine will be there as she was last year. She was really blessed by attending. Again WELCOME and may the Lord Bless you and yours.

Glad to have you here, Johnathon & Laura. Welcome.

Welcome! I love this forum, it's full of fantastic people who read their bibles :D . Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Welcome to BF may you find what you are looking for in regards to information and fellowship here. There are many supportive individuals on here who love to discuss just about anything in regards to poly life and the bible and the way god is leading them through their journeys.

Hi there and welcome,

I have been reading the posts on this forum for a while and actually came on here unsure what the scriptural position regarding PM was, and although I don't agree with everything on this forum, I would say this forum shares a lot of wisdom and truth. I have currently come to the conclusion that PM is a God ordained practice. Enjoy your visit

Back