• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please pray for my son

Jack my heart goes out to you and your family. I know you are grieving deeply. If you need to talk or just an ear to chat with please let me know. I have just prayed for the Lord to sustain you and your family and to place some special people around you to love on you and help you in the days to come.

I am so sorry for your loss, and can't imagine your grief and pain. I am praying that the Lord would give you His peace in His time.

Katie

I'm praying that our Heavenly Father wrap His arms around you and your family during this difficult time.

Michelle

losing a child is one of the hardest things we deal with on this earth. I understand your pain.
It does not matter the age. I have lived through it and you will too. We will not know God's
purpose or plan in this until we are with Him.
I will gladly lift you up in prayer and may God give you the peace and allow you to rest on the
Lord. dede

Jack, We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you are not alone in this. We stand with you in prayer and support. Should there be anything more we can help with, you have only to ask it.

I won't pretend to know the anguish that you must be feeling right now, but I do remember my astonishment at the intensity of my own father's cries when we lost my brother. That was when I first realized the depth of his love for us. I had never seen a man so broken. It was through my Father's grief and constant prayers that my brother's death became a turning point in several lives, including my own.

By my father's faith to seek the Lord through his trial and the peace that God finally gave him, I began to see God's physical hand. God became real to me. Within a few months time, I had given my life to Christ because I had seen how he had moved for my dad. You may not know God's reasons for all that He allows, but there is more than enough proof to show that we can place our complete trust in Him.

Holy Father, thank you for all the blessings you provided through Josh in the short time that you have allowed. We pray that Jack and his family may come to a deeper trust in you and that your glory and purpose be made manifest in his passing. Mostly Father, we ask that you bring comfort and peace which surpasses all understanding to this family. All this we ask in the Holy name of Jesus. Amen.

Back