• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tom Shipley needs your input

tship67

Male
I have begun a project of sending a free copy of my book, Man and Woman in Biblical Law to select ministers and/or ministries, (available from Lulu Press, btw). My goal is to send 2-4 copies a month. I NEED YOUR HELP IN COMPILING A LIST. I am focusing to start with on high profile to medium profile persons. I would like to start with those who have a call-in radio program with direct interaction with the callers. For example, I have sent a copy to Steve Arterburn from New Life Ministries who has a call in counseling program, and Hank Haanegraff, otherwise known as the Bible Answer Man, and Janet Mefferd. My knowledge of who's who is limited and I need your suggestions. GOT ANY NAMES? Please, let me know and give a little bit of information--especially mailing addresses. I am sending hard copies and not links to the downloadable version. There are a lot of local ministers around the country who are only on the radio in one city. These are perfect candidates. Needless to say, I will have no objection if you decide to unilaterally go to Lulu Press and order a copy yourself and send it to your select minister. If you do, let me know to avoid duplication of effort. Gracias mis hermanos y hermanas. God bless you. Tom

Probably a good idea to send a copy to Ken Ham, the president of Answers In Genesis ministries. They have a very firmly literal biblical stance on pretty much every other issue, but often speak against gay marriage and polygamy together. Contact details here:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/feedback/

Their key writer against polygamy is Roger Patterson, see the below article which uses the standard expected verses and logic. He might be someone else to address the book to instead, but I'd send it to Ken Ham in the first instance. Ham has similar views to Patterson, but is more influential.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011/05/24/polygamy-in-the-bible

I haven't got addresses but I would be glad to research the ones you need.

Wretched Radio with Todd Friel
Bob Enyart Live
Matthew Slick Live
Back Pack Radio
Please Convince Me Podcast
Line of Fire with Dr Micheal Brown

There is a Christian Book reviewer, his name slips my mind, although he only runs a blog, many of the radio guys follow him.

Back