Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.
@MemeFan
I'm honestly shocked at some of the accusations being thrown your way. "Luciferiansim?" Wtf, that is ridiculous 🤬 "Feminine thinking," "aligning with feminism?" Lol...
I swear those are the go- to buzzwords for people when someone...
What you choose to ignore here is that those terms were used by me, a woman. As a woman I recognize feminism and its roots when I see and hear them.
This is about rebellion against biblical order. I take those words very seriously. They are not...
No I mean women expecting the government to support them rather than a husband. Why be married if the government will provide for you instead?
Women have biblical roles within society. In the home and in caring for the young and elderly...
How is telling someone that the opinion they have is unbiblical is undermining masculinity? If someone is is promoting questioning and rebellion against biblical order it is wrong regardless of gender.You are so frustrated that a woman will agree...
Women always vote in their own personal self interest to the detriment of their children and future generations.. Men as patriarchs of their families have the responsibility to vote for the well being of their lineage and not just for their...
What you choose to ignore here is that those terms were used by me, a woman. As a woman I recognize feminism and its roots when I see and hear them.
This is about rebellion against biblical order. I take those words very seriously. They are not...
Are you in the heavenly realm right now for that to apply to you currently?
Current status almost always is due to mans sinful nature and decisions. It does not have to do with God being any less good.
What artist do you know claims that his...
Your claim to have direct revelation from God is consistent with those who lead and/or belong to cults. Here, you are clearly rejecting Scripture in favour of your logic and reasoning and calling those who uphold the authority of Scripture...
Your claim to have direct revelation from God is consistent with those who lead and/or belong to cults. Here, you are clearly rejecting Scripture in favour of your logic and reasoning and calling those who uphold the authority of Scripture...