• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

  • Frank S
    Frank S replied to the thread Great/inspirational quotes.
    Quote from a commenter on YouTube... So many women need to learn "don’t play hard to get when you are hard to want"
  • steve
    Hi @alwayscurious, thank you for posting a very important question that everyone needs to honestly consider. Polygyny is marriage, biblically exactly the same as a first marriage; one man united to one woman. The need to consider any marriage is...
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread bigamy laws and other states.
    From what I’ve heard, it’s been done. I don’t know the specifics of the taxes. If one of the wives decides that she wants out is when her lawyer could make it an issue.
  • frederick
    frederick replied to the thread bigamy laws and other states.
    All I know is, when I checked the local laws, the fact I was married to a woman in a different country meant I wasn't allowed to marry here. It would place me in a situation of bigamy in both countries and I don't want the hassle or drama. Your...
  • frederick
    Hi @alwayscurious, thank you for posting a very important question that everyone needs to honestly consider. Polygyny is marriage, biblically exactly the same as a first marriage; one man united to one woman. The need to consider any marriage is...
  • H
    Heavens Declare replied to the thread Random Comments.
    Desiring to do something, isn't necessarily the same as actually doing it! That is where your logic completely fails!
  • frederick
    frederick reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    My friend, the Bible is where you build a foundation of understanding that helps you parse information in the world and in the Bible itself. Reading about the Lord is a step towards understanding His actions in your life. It is the difference...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Random Comments with Like Like.
    My friend, the Bible is where you build a foundation of understanding that helps you parse information in the world and in the Bible itself. Reading about the Lord is a step towards understanding His actions in your life. It is the difference...
  • H
    Heavens Declare reacted to frederick's post in the thread Random Comments with Heart Heart.
    Your claim to have direct revelation from God is consistent with those who lead and/or belong to cults. Here, you are clearly rejecting Scripture in favour of your logic and reasoning and calling those who uphold the authority of Scripture...
  • Maddog
    Maddog replied to the thread Hello from TN.
    There is a remnant still in the Seattle area.
  • MrB
    MrB reacted to HomesteadWife's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    God gave them reason and purpose for their lives right after that command. Telling them to have dominion over the earth and subdue it doesn't explain why they have to be fruitful and multiply.
  • MrB
    MrB reacted to HomesteadWife's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    The only biblical order I have been arguing for is God > Christ > Men > Women > Children. I am promoting no particular bible version or church by this. Note that Church is not included in that hierarchy of order. I agree. I understand and...
  • steve
    steve reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Random Comments with Heart Heart.
    My friend, the Bible is where you build a foundation of understanding that helps you parse information in the world and in the Bible itself. Reading about the Lord is a step towards understanding His actions in your life. It is the difference...
  • steve
    We are never really ready. But focus on becoming the best you that you can be. Polygyny will bring out the parts of you that you wouldn’t have thought about working on. Just know that the enemy of our souls both hates and fears it and will...
  • steve
    steve reacted to HomesteadWife's post in the thread Meat Limits of Christian rules with Like Like.
    The only biblical order I have been arguing for is God > Christ > Men > Women > Children. I am promoting no particular bible version or church by this. Note that Church is not included in that hierarchy of order. I agree. I understand and...
Back
Top