• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Forum Suggestion

Joe Picker

Male
I would like you suggest an idea for a new forum section, dedicated to cultivating community.
I believe there is great opportunities functioning as support and governance serving community through organization and 501(C)3.
Community weights heavy on my heart, and it should in everyone's. Especially those that are of the faith in Yahshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ.)

PM isn't just a belief and lifestyle, but a cult-ure. I imagine the early defectors to America, the Puritans, were considered a cult at their time. Just about any revolutionary belief and lifestyle is at it's dawn, and early in it's day. Including Christian cultures in concept-ion were labeled as cults by the Secular cult-ure of it's day. But how Christian theology won, and always has won over community to accept it's existence was by making concessions, and transparency. Even Yahshua/Jesus made concession by feeding the "multitudes."
He cult-ivated the community's cult-ure through revealing truth and concessions to people's need. Even helped one time with a fellow's taxes. (
Oh yeah, Jesus got around paying his taxes!)
Solutions always has unsolved community needs!
Community has common union, or it is not community at all, because it is decided by class, or race, or background. But the multitude all ate, which brought the community all in agreement at least one thing.
Everyone agrees Shriners does an awesome work with their children's hospital, and Catholics are admiral for their co-(m)mission and plea for "Right to Life."
The cult-ure is not being cult-vated by higher ethical PM values, because we have no co-(m)mission, except "be fruitful, and multiply." We are co(m)misioned with G-D to "replenish the Earth." Which isn't just procreation, but to cultivate our environment and governance. Not only through children and religion, but also work to convert our fellow man by our organizational mission to do good for community and humanity. And then they may consider what we believe.

A Community forum think tank to venture in organizational conceptions and ventures.
"None can do anything alone." And G-D "gives knowledge of whit(y) and invention.*
We can do "All things through Christ" and 501(C)3!
Concessions, cultivation, and governance.
All through Hamashiach (Christ) and the knowledge of Him. Peacefully "with all men if possible," and because G-D gives the whit and invention, the possibilities are endless.
Until the "Return of the Lord.* And what good will He find us doing? Just procreating and talking?
I have Over 50 ideas for new organizational charitable works .
If interested in venturing message me and let us reason together and make dreams reality through ventures of Organization.

So what you're recommending is... serve Messiah and Satan 501 c 3 at the same time?? Did you know the church is already exempt?? you don't have to get a 501 c 3. When a church gets a 501 c 3 they become a corporation and the government can dictate what they can and cannot do.

Here's a tidbit of info on this subject

I wasn't at all suggesting starting a "church."
And never implied Biblical Families website be directly involved in any 501(c)3 organization.
I am starting a 501(c)3 for a community health problem. I would love to hear from Anyone, anyone at all how this work I have to do and it's mission is even remotely evil.
If you have some other way of having an outreach to help community without being 501(c)3 I would love to hear it.

If you have some other way of having an outreach to help community without being 501(c)3 I would love to hear it.

Choose you this day whom you will serve. The question is do you want Yahweh to be in control of your ministry, or do you want the US federal government to be in charge of your ministry.

Is shopping at 501(c)3 like Goodwill sponsoring Satan?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Goodwill is a Christian organization, and for those organizations who claim to be followers of Messiah, I don't think they should get a 501 c 3 status.

You're putting the US federal government as the head of your ministry instead of Messiah at the head of your ministry just my two cents.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Goodwill is a Christian organization, and for those organizations who claim to be followers of Messiah, I don't think they should get a 501 c 3 status.

You're putting the US federal government as the head of your ministry instead of Messiah at the head of your ministry just my two cents.
So how is a children's hospital like Shriners suppose to operate?
So in your opinion, even a "right to Life" 501(c)3 organization to preserve life is evil.
Gotcha.
I don't agree.
I think your view is error and conspiracy theory.
I can understand not having a church as a 501(c)3.
But on the other hand, I have over a thousand hours of research into a medical condition being misdiagnosed as heart dissease and don't have time to consider I might be wrong to want to save lives with the plan and work YHWH has shown me.
It has to be 501(c)3 to function exclusively.
I am steadfast fixed intently against devil's work.

Did I say Goodwill is a Christian organization?
Are you a paid troll?

Edward, would you refuse medical treatment from hospital because it is a 501(c)3. Most hospitals are 501(c)3.
Is saving lives the devil's work?
Are you claimingi it ais a harasy to operate as a 501(c)3 or to take part in their services?

I'm perhaps more Caesar's man than most on this board, but I wouldn't willingly get in to ministry with his oversight as an integral part of it.

As I recall, Jesus paid His taxes in full, but at no time did He seek any official blessing from Herod or Pilate for His healing ministry. His Kingdom is not of this world, and the powers of this world are not something I care to mix in with my ministry.

If God has shown you a thing to do, then do it, but I don't think you're going to find a lot of interest in it here. You are kinda fishing with the wrong bait here.

Did I say Goodwill is a Christian organization?
Are you a paid troll?

Well that escalated quickly. Here's my two cents on 501 c 3 if you're Christian based Ministry you should seek your blessings from the heavenly father and not from the federal government.

Nonprofit organizations did just fine before 501 c 3 enactment in 1954.
All I'm saying is Christian Ministries need to put their faith in the heavenly father and not in man.

I'm perhaps more Caesar's man than most on this board, but I wouldn't willingly get in to ministry with his oversight as an integral part of it.

As I recall, Jesus paid His taxes in full, but at no time did He seek any official blessing from Herod or Pilate for His healing ministry. His Kingdom is not of this world, and the powers of this world are not something I care to mix in with my ministry.

If God has shown you a thing to do, then do it, but I don't think you're going to find a lot of interest in it here. You are kinda fishing with the wrong bait here.

Well put.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. And to speak for everyone is presumption.
Yahshua didn't prohibit tax collectors. So operating with government for community isn't error.

But how Christian theology won, and always has won over community to accept it's existence was by making concessions, and transparency.

Not sure where you’ve gotten your history from but this is patently false. Christian theology has transformed the world only when it was focused on brotherly love, commitment to Christ and his truth in spite of culture, even to the point of death. Never by making concessions. That came about by those who denied the faith to retain temporal life and political power and was consolidated by Constantine and the RCC. (Pseudo Christianity)

Not sure where you’ve gotten your history from but this is patently false. Christian theology has transformed the world only when it was focused on brotherly love, commitment to Christ and his truth in spite of culture, even to the point of death. Never by making concessions. That came about by those who denied the faith to retain temporal life and political power and was consolidated by Constantine and the RCC. (Pseudo Christianity)
Concession defined:
a thing that is granted, especially in response to demands.

Jesus made concession by feeding the multitudes.

I just wonder if any of you would turn down a sister wife if she worked for a 501(c)3 that actually did good for community. Or would reject help from a 501(c)3 like a hospital.
Meals on Wheels, is that Satan's work to? Or G-D making sure the elderly don't starve through people?

And to speak for everyone is presumption.

Well you're right about that. It could be at this very moment your inbox is filling up with people proving me wrong.

But if it isn't.... it's for the same reason nobody ever rallied to any of my crusades based on my epiphanies: Because I come off like a total loony when I'm in the throes of autistic genius.

Your initial post is disjointed and hard to follow. Not everyone hates 501c3's, but you haven't even shown what you would need one for. You might be able to see the whole picture in your mind, but you have to actually put them into understandable words, in order, one step at a time, before others can pick up what you are putting down.

You're asking to have a section of the forum dedicated to your idea.... that you won't share details about unless you are messaged? I don't get it.

My advice is if you have over 50 ideas for new organized charitable works, then share them! Don't waste time arguing about nebulous concepts. I like good works. My presumption is that everyone else here does as well.

I just wonder if any of you would turn down a sister wife if she worked for a 501(c)3 that actually did good for community.

So that's not a deal breaker exactly, but I have to be honest I am leery of people who work for charities, or government welfare offices. Or government not welfare offices. It depends a lot on just how much of the kool-aid they've drank.

Back