• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Forum Suggestion

So that's not a deal breaker exactly, but I have to be honest I am leery of people who work for charities, or government welfare offices. Or government not welfare offices. It depends a lot on just how much of the kool-aid they've drank.

I know this isn't 100% but there is one thing I've learned about socalled Christians in government offices... they are usually wolves in sheep's clothing.

Last edited:
o_O

I'm perhaps more Caesar's man than most on this board, but I wouldn't willingly get in to ministry with his oversight as an integral part of it.

As I recall, Jesus paid His taxes in full, but at no time did He seek any official blessing from Herod or Pilate for His healing ministry. His Kingdom is not of this world, and the powers of this world are not something I care to mix in with my ministry.

If God has shown you a thing to do, then do it, but I don't think you're going to find a lot of interest in it here. You are kinda fishing with the wrong bait here.

Yeshua even paid the Temple Tax before driving off the money changers and those selling animals in the courtyard of the Gentiles, who by being there were preventing the Gentiles from gathering in the Temple. (Herods Temple was not based off the Tabernacle) Yeshua was all about His Fathers business. Sometimes He bucked tradition, always when it was man making the comandements of The Father void by the traditions of man that allowed them to be disobedient, whoevers traditions. Other times He kept man's rules not because the rules of man matter, but to quibble about non sin issues {sin issues are salvational issues, Yeshua said repent [shuv, Strepho, Nacham, Metanoia] Teshuvah (repentance) requires knowing what sin is, there is no salvation without repentance} prevents kingdom buisness from being done, He was setting the example to follow. The corporate setting invites authorities not in submission to the Father to the Table and gives them the ability to dictate the limitations of His will that they'll allow to be taught, PC at the expense of teaching about sin (therefore stealing away salvation by not allowing full repentance to happen) and people to justify themselves when ignoring the example set when Yeshua said "render unto Ceasar", and not pay there taxes. Just because the world tells you it's ok to do something doesn't mean it's ok. Just because you jump through hoops to accomplish His will doesn't mean your sinning. Just make sure you dont comprise the Word and be prepared to accept the Martyrdom (If your doing His will) that comes from loyalty to Him.

Last edited:
I would like you suggest an idea for a new forum section, dedicated to cultivating community.
The only reason that this site exists is to provide community.
It’s just not community for the sake of peopling anyone’s vision. If Yah has given you the responsibility to build something, He will give you the wherewithal to accomplish it. Knock yourself out, show us how it’s done. But don’t imply that we are obligated to help you make it happen.
You keep alluding to your idea/ideas, but you never put them on the table for any discussion. There are some people on here that have been around the block a few times that might be able to give you some valuable input.
If you don’t want to expose them to a critical discussion, then please go about your business and show us the final product.

The World sees no good in PM. But, if businessmen do good for community, utilising 501(c)3, and the businessmen just happen to be in PM, then the focus isn't upon religion, and it shouldn't be. Jew, Christian and Muslim all have natural rights.
The playing field isn't religion, it's benefitting community. The World is tired of hearing about religion, and polygamy because the gross and illegal cases on the media.
A good name is what PM needs to be accepted.
It's like this, if Biblicalfamilies.org/and it's members were on national television, what would it be about? Just religion? The World is board, and asleep while media makes it a religious issue. And then public hate PM.

Non profit laws are fairly simple.
Also
Some form of PM law abiding community, campground, apartment building, hotel, farm, commercial building renovation.
There is more than one way to skin a cat pertaining to laws.

I won't disclose idea particulars without Non Disclose agreement via email.

Nonprofit laws are one tiny little detail of implementation, and aren't worth sidetracking this discussion with. The question is what you're actually intending on doing.
Some form of PM law abiding community, campground, apartment building, hotel, farm, commercial building renovation.
Not a new idea, it's an old one but a good one and has been used throughout time by people of all different beliefs. Jewish kibbutz, hippy commune, FLDS - lots of examples both good and bad. Is this basically what you're wanting to discuss?
Look at it from our perspective for a moment Joe. Somebody who could be anybody has signed up to an internet forum and is asking for us to sign an NDA, which is a legal commercial agreement - to discuss something that sounds like only a slight variant on something we've all thought of multiple times in the past anyway (intentional community - we've all discussed that on and off for years). As Solomon said, there is nothing new under the sun. I cannot see anybody being foolhardy enough to enter into any sort of legal agreement with a random person off the internet, just to discuss something they can already discuss with others casually. Would you if you were in our position?

If you've got an idea you'd like to discuss here, discuss it. If not, don't discuss it. Either option is fine.

I have a cure for Costochondritis. It kills people through misdiagnosis.
I was thinking about sharing it with families here.
Costochondritis does get mistaken as breast cancer, lung cancer and heart dissease.
Costochondritis is common, but rarely diagnosed.
Just forget the topic.
Sorry I ever brought it up.

I have a cure for Costochondritis. It kills people through misdiagnosis.
I was thinking about sharing it with families here.
Costochondritis does get mistaken as breast cancer, lung cancer and heart dissease.
Costochondritis is common, but rarely diagnosed.
Just forget the topic.
Sorry I ever brought it up.

Well I hope you are tirelessly working on dispensing your life saving knowledge through alternative means and not just waiting for the right people to jump through the right hoops for you, otherwise....

https://ohmy.disney.com/movies/2015/07/06/11-signs-youre-a-disney-villain/

Well I hope you are tirelessly working on dispensing your life saving knowledge through alternative means and not just waiting for the right people to jump through the right hoops for you, otherwise....

https://ohmy.disney.com/movies/2015/07/06/11-signs-youre-a-disney-villain/

My doctor's want to know how I cured the chest pain I had, but they are the same idiots that have given me misdiagnosis.
Don't worry, YHWH's plan will prevail. I want to share what I know now, but still find a new truth to the matter every day.

It would cause public outcry.
Free publicity. Seriously, one negative media article that goes global would result in thousands of book sales...

You believe you have important information that will help others who are suffering with a very specific health condition, and might not even know that's the condition they have - the issue is diagnosis.
You want to dispense this knowledge, and are thinking about some sort of real-world community way of doing so. That is incredibly expensive and inefficient. To get your help, people have to realise they need it, and then invest potentially thousands of dollars in travelling to see you and then pay for your services, just to get some information. You might help a handful of people.
Write a book, or a website, and you can help people all over the world, far more easily - and more cost-effectively or profitably depending on how you price the book.

Book- so I have both varieties of Slipping Rib syndrome. Tietze which is rare, but easily diagnosed became it is marked by swelling.
Doctor says," you can't have Tietze, Tietze is rare."
Then he says, " I get pooping in my knee, and a lot of people do, but that doesn't mean it's costolchondritis."
I can't stop laughing Everytime I think of what that doctor said.
My ribs pop, not my knee.
You don't get Costochondritis in your knee.

Stress and worries create physical sensations that are hard to explain, especially for doctors who only think in the physical world. Things spiral out of control in our lives and we can't find solid ground and things get worse. Trust God and learn to float, He will eventually lead you to the stability you seek.

My condotions are from physical exertion, trauma, and birth defect.
Doctors don't know everything. And if a condition is as you say, which I have also seen I fully agree.
I was seen by a good doctor this morning. He informed me my ribcage has nerve damage, and will take up to a year to heal.

The World sees no good in PM. But, if businessmen do good for community, utilising 501(c)3, and the businessmen just happen to be in PM, then the focus isn't upon religion, and it shouldn't be. Jew, Christian and Muslim all have natural rights.
The playing field isn't religion, it's benefitting community. The World is tired of hearing about religion, and polygamy because the gross and illegal cases on the media.
A good name is what PM needs to be accepted.
It's like this, if Biblicalfamilies.org/and it's members were on national television, what would it be about? Just religion? The World is board, and asleep while media makes it a religious issue. And then public hate PM.

Non profit laws are fairly simple.
Also
There is more than one way to skin a cat pertaining to laws.

Joe, there is an amazing community here. Many have been around for years, encouraging, supporting and helpung one another. You are new and dont know yet how this community operates within. The relationships for many of us go beyond the writtings here on the forum. We have many who are activly involved in some type of ministry. We have families who helps care for the indigent, feed the homeless, feed the elderly, minister to thousands through a newspaper, forums, and alike. There is so much that we do, do we are just not screaming from the roof tops "hey we are poly families or poly supporters."
We are average people doing what we believe Yashua is calling us to do. Some are involved with 501 c3 and yet others are not. Edward has a good point about having the government involvement in a God centered ministry, not accepting government funding. I also know that just because 'you" have a 501c3 doesn't mean your funding comes from the government. The government still has some say in how you manage your non-profit.
I have suggested starting a non profit here before for legal matters that I have seen many of the men /families face. It was not received and if the doors open for that I may try but I am not a lawyer and so I think it is better left up to someone who is better equipped. 9
I suggest, sitting back and get to know the community a little while before jumping in with grandiose visions of changing this forum or any of us individually. Everyone here tends to stay guarded with new comers to some extent because we see so many come and go. If you are meant to be here we will meet you in the future. Some may support your vision others there is no way they will put their name on it. Don't be discouraged just do what you are called to do and as you get to know us.... We will most definitely be getting to know you.
Blessings on your endeavors,
Patricia

Thinking of starting a "Pro Life" organization. This one is unique. First off, build a strong foster parent group. Encourage new foster care through donations from community, support groups, volunteer child care, and day outings. Provide foster care for parents and pregnant women in bad situations, instead of adoption and getting CPS involved. Preserve members of the community. Also provide parenting classes, marriage workshops, and pro life hotline.

Second, provide education for Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare. To preserve the life of adults. Can gain revenue by being an influencer for law firms, and insurance companies.

Any contributed ideas will be considered.

Back