• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

By the way, a man's reach should exceed his overbite.

upload_2020-9-27_8-2-36.jpegSoup?
If I want water with my food, I’ll drink it through a straw.

@steve, I've never really thought of myself as ocd....but I know I would never want to try and eat anything through those whiskers. I don't know how you do it. o_O

#glad I'm a girl!! :p

@steve, I've never really thought of myself as ocd....but I know I would never want to try and eat anything through those whiskers. I don't know how you do it. o_O

#glad I'm a girl!! :p
Very carefully ;)

People tell me one thing one day and out the other.

If I had bad intentions and was trying to attract a woman for unsavory purposes, I would try to look as attractive and safe as possible. Satan appears as an angel of light.

But as I have only positive intentions, and actually aren't even trying to actively attract another woman anyway, I can forget about appearances. If the result is 'creepy' and scares away most ladies that's ok, keeps life simple. Any woman who was scared of this wouldn't want to wake up beside me anyway:
View attachment 1899
It's the glasses man! Too nerdy! What woman wouldn't be frightened away by that?

If you'll start a new thread on it, I'll tell you why I do not hope for it to be overturned.
I'm still waiting for you to post about the debate you once had with a former poly.

I almost wrote this earlier, @Rebecca: it is a mistake inspired by postmodern feminism to make the blanket assumption that a young woman seeking an older man is proof of lack of esteem on her part and/or predatory tendencies on his part. (a) Not every young woman has had an exemplary father, so there is nothing pathological about such a young woman seeking someone who, as part of his love for her, will exhibit character traits she has missed. (b) Even when a young woman has had an exemplary father who nurtured and protected her, there is absolutely nothing shameful in her having the desire to continue to experience that.

Our culture has succeeded in promoting misery with all of its do's and don't's. Massive amounts of loneliness and insufficient fulfillment. The New Puritanism is so inhuman that it forces those who knuckle under to it to seriously limit their opportunities for richly rewarding lives. Notwithstanding @FollowingHim's reverse self-advertisement above, getting older, while increasing the wrinkles, does not turn one into a creep for being available for a relationship with a younger woman. Older men are capable of keeping themselves in shape, and they certainly are much more likely to have learned much more about being proper protectors and leaders, not to mention about knowing how to properly provide both appreciation and pleasure.
The sad thing is, our society has no issue with a 16 year old boy impregnating a 16 year old girl whom he has no means to support, but yet the 30+ year old man, that does have the means to support her, it frowns on.

It’s better for a marriage when a man is into his prime (30+) and a woman is young (16+). The man has had time to learn many things in leadership and becomes a nurturing authority figure in place of what her father was to her. My husband is 21 years my senior, so I would know! :)
Where is the "Triple Like" button when you need it?

You know, everybody has a water buffalo.

Just a curious random thought: If on Nov 3rd the President has 270 or more Electoral Votes then It`s Over. The other states can take forever to count their votes but it will not matter.
... if people decide to accept the result and not have a violent revolution instead. That is the risk. The legal technicalities may prove irrelevant.

... if people decide to accept the result and not have a violent revolution instead. That is the risk. The legal technicalities may prove irrelevant.
Mark my words: the violent revolution is already in progress. If Trump wins it will be quelled for the most part, albeit only temporarily. If Biden wins, it will rapidly spiral out of control. The agitators aren't going to go away no matter who wins, but it will be far worse if the Democrats take over the White House right now.

Remember this: part of critical race theory and its ilk (and that is what is driving the energy of the rioters, no matter how much they are useful idiots to larger agendas) is this bedrock precept: the very worst racists of all are white liberals. I was trained in presenting multicultural diversity programming by Jane Elliott herself. The assumption she and others who promote the idea of systemic racism have is that liberals are the most recalcitrant about their racism because they are so entirely resistant to seeing it, added to the fact that they have a tendency to not only exhibit the soft bigotry of deficient expectations for minorities but for liberal men to think they're doing black women a favor by sleeping with them (every bit of this was articulated out loud in those 1989 training sessions). So the radical revolutionaries have no affection for the Democrats. They're all just using each other, and eventually they will eat their own.

OK, now on to another random thought . . .

Back