• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

@FollowingHim , I see @rockfox 's image but not yours, and i'm using Brave. Interesting.
And I just came here with Brave, and now @rockfox's is working and mine isn't.
While Sarah's viewed the page a few times, also in Brave, and each time for her either both have worked, or both have failed.
This is weird. I think this is the most reasonable explanation we're going to find:
So ugly it breaks the browser.

memes
https://natsab.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/fire-uncontrolled-v-controlled.jpg

fire-uncontrolled-v-controlled.jpg

Yes, I don't care for arguing with most women. I'm not patient enough.
Would that be a distinction between arguing with men and arguing with women?

Would that be a distinction between arguing with men and arguing with women?

It is. Men generally will argue within the topic and too many women and effeminate men will argue outside the topic or else resort to name calling or similar insults if they can't make their point. Praise God, I have not seen any such women on BF but I see them all the time in real life.

It's especially frustrating when someone starts a controversial discussion and you think they're interested in an actual discussion. But then they get angry at you for having a different opinion than they do and then they get crazy when you can substantiate your views and all they have are feelings or what some late night comedian said about the subject.

The worst is when someone cites a fictional movie as if it were a documentary.

That's when I get impatient and inform them that The Day After Tomorrow, 2012, Contagion, San Andreas, and etc. did not really happen.

The worst is when someone cites a fictional movie as if it were a documentary.
I won a bet of sorts with my hubby's neices. I expressed a desire to wear my old clothes after six children and they told me something about even Scarlet (of gone with the wind) couldn't wear her old clothes after having a baby.....because your hips get wider....blah blah blah. o_O

I bet that by this'n such day I WOULD be wearing those shorts again! Told them anything that fit after one or two could still be worn after six! I was right. I did have to work to prove it....but that was sweet success for sure. ;):):D:p:cool:

Why would you turn to the internet for an argument instead of a woman?

Because you can always turn off the computer.
Sooo true! I regret everytime I allow myself to argue with my dear daughter. Wish i knew where the d@^^ blasted off switch was!! Lol

(Gives me sympathy for my hubby and motivates me to example submission!)

I won a bet of sorts with my hubby's neices. I expressed a desire to wear my old clothes after six children and they told me something about even Scarlet (of gone with the wind) couldn't wear her old clothes after having a baby.....because your hips get wider....blah blah blah. o_O

I bet that by this'n such day I WOULD be wearing those shorts again! Told them anything that fit after one or two could still be worn after six! I was right. I did have to work to prove it....but that was sweet success for sure. ;):):D:p:cool:
Huh, I had the opposite. I had a denim skirt that I loved that I wore heaps pre-baby. After I had my first child I couldn't fit it, even though I weighed less than I did pre-pregnancy. After baby #3, when I was the lowest weight I'd ever gotten, I still couldn't fit it, it just did not go around my hips. I could only conclude that since having babies my hips had gotten wider and there was nothing I could do about it. I gave it away to a teenage girl and she loved it. She's had a baby now, I wonder if it still fits her lol!

Huh, I had the opposite. I had a denim skirt that I loved that I wore heaps pre-baby. After I had my first child I couldn't fit it, even though I weighed less than I did pre-pregnancy. After baby #3, when I was the lowest weight I'd ever gotten, I still couldn't fit it, it just did not go around my hips. I could only conclude that since having babies my hips had gotten wider and there was nothing I could do about it. I gave it away to a teenage girl and she loved it. She's had a baby now, I wonder if it still fits her lol!
We are certainly all different. That was just my experience, and in my case what was keeping my clothes from fitting was on the outside and was lose-able!
My hips are just not very wide at all. No trouble having babies, even ten pounders, the only downside is when I gain any weight in the middle I start resembling a tree. Basically same girth from hips to shoulders.:cool:

We are certainly all different. That was just my experience, and in my case what was keeping my clothes from fitting was on the outside and was lose-able!
My hips are just not very wide at all. No trouble having babies, even ten pounders, the only downside is when I gain any weight in the middle I start resembling a tree. Basically same girth from hips to shoulders.:cool:
Women are so different! I have two friends, one of which is very tall, the other only slightly taller than me. Neither have particularly large hips or anything. Both have massive babies, and carry and push them out just fine without any help. One of them was in Australia with one pregnancy and told she wasn't allowed to give birth anywhere other than the hospital because her babies were so large, yet she birthed them completely fine. Their bodies just seem to be designed for it.

Both of these are hilarious and contain solid kernels of truth, but, in truth, any man who truly wants another wife never has that desire because of inadequacy on the part of wife number one. Many of us just weren't designed to be satisfied by being with or providing for any one woman.

Back