• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Oh Yea, forgot to ask

Maddog

Male
Hi friends, I forgot to tell about and ask for prayer. I just had quad bypass for 7 blockages in my heart. Only minor heart attack but could have been much worse. That was on the 11th and am doing pretty good. Meds have me a little light headed so I am not allowed to drive for two more weeks. Odd thing- I really was not concerned for myself but rather for everyone around me that depends on me for so much. Big thanks to the bunch at Tacoma General for successful outcome. Odd thing now, I have no stitches, I got GLUED back together. So please pray for my continued recovery. Thanx a bunch, Jack

Praying for sure! Appreciate your concern for your dependants....may you care for them mucho longer!!

Wow!
Glad you’re ok, praying for continued healing.

Odd thing- I really was not concerned for myself but rather for everyone around me that depends on me for so much.
Completely understand that. I had exactly the same feeling a few years ago in a situation I felt could be life-threatening. When your immediate emotive reaction to an emergency is the correct one, it shows that you must have actually internalised how Christ would look at the situation and are not simply "doing Christianity" on the surface, which I find personally encouraging.

Blessings and thanks for the update.

Glue is more common than you probably realise. My wife uses glue when doing certain eye surgeries rather than sutures. It's amazing how medicine has developed.

Praying for you and for those who depend upon you!

Definitely going to include you in my prayers.

Hello BF! I am doing really good, back to work, but now a new request. Please pray for my wife G. She has had health problems now for a really long time. We have received somewhat of a diagnosis for her. I say somewhat because she had to get healthy enough in her immune system to generate an immune response. Mycotoxin poisoning from mold(super high numbers). Dunno where from. Had the house tested- no problem there. So we think she may have had it for 7 years or so, just getting progressively worse. She is not friendly to poly life so I cant bring in a female helper so it is just me. Doc says it's a long road to recovery. Until then she is miserable and in lots of pain. Your prayers are greatly desired. Thanx, Jack

Praying

Hello BF! I am doing really good, back to work, but now a new request. Please pray for my wife G. She has had health problems now for a really long time. We have received somewhat of a diagnosis for her. I say somewhat because she had to get healthy enough in her immune system to generate an immune response. Mycotoxin poisoning from mold(super high numbers). Dunno where from. Had the house tested- no problem there. So we think she may have had it for 7 years or so, just getting progressively worse. She is not friendly to poly life so I cant bring in a female helper so it is just me. Doc says it's a long road to recovery. Until then she is miserable and in lots of pain. Your prayers are greatly desired. Thanx, Jack

Food and cosmetics are possible vectors.

That is frustrating for sure...praying for health and answers.

Do you have a nutritionist you can work with? There is a good chance she is tragically low in copper, which will cause all sorts of severe health problems. Normal 'human safe' levels of supplementation might not be good enough to fix it; esp. if you haven't found the source yet.

Praying.

How is your heart doing?

Hello Ladies and Gents, We have had so many tests done it's quite unbelievable. Yes had heavy metal testing and she is high in lead, mercury, bismuth and cadmium. She started to do chelation (3 different protocols) but that was really hard on her. We sold our house that had lots of water damage from a broken water line to the refer two plus years ago. We are in a rebuilt older home that tests negative for any molds. Prev owner did a beautiful job with hardwoods and granite counters throughout. We had a nutritionist and we got meal plans etc and followed them very closely including gluten free and organic everything ($) with lots of expensive supplements all to no avail. Purchased a hyperbaric chamber and she couldn't handle that so it got returned. Next on the list is ozone therapy, frequency specific microcurrent, and laser. Currently she is on glutathione injections and cholestyromine (bile acid binder that doubles as toxin binder) and still lots of other supplements. There are others that I cant remember. She has lost 45 pounds in 4 months and is at 121. Thank you for your prayers. I am reminded of my college group leader Brother Gene who when asking for prayer said to all us preacher boys that "I need the prayer and you need the practice". -Jack

Hello BF family, just an update on my wife: she is still a very sick and sad lady. He illness has caused her to deteriorate to 99 pounds. She now has another preliminary diagnosis.(in addition to everything else) of Celiac disease. This does make sense because it leads to severe malnutrition and many other things. We watched a YouTube lecture and it seems that the only real effective remedy is total and complete elimination of any grass-type foods (gluten to be sure) such as wheat, rye, barley, maybe oats. Did you know there is gluten in some ice cream!? It is said that the intestinal villi will begin to repair but it will take a long time. I do not know how difficult it will be to do a complete reset of our diet but onward we go! Please pray for Glenna, she is fragile as you can imagine. Jack, AKA Maddog

Praying, as well. Gluten intolerance is a beast, but can be handled.. read every label. It lurks in unbelievable places...

Hello BF family, just an update on my wife: she is still a very sick and sad lady. He illness has caused her to deteriorate to 99 pounds. She now has another preliminary diagnosis.(in addition to everything else) of Celiac disease. This does make sense because it leads to severe malnutrition and many other things. We watched a YouTube lecture and it seems that the only real effective remedy is total and complete elimination of any grass-type foods (gluten to be sure) such as wheat, rye, barley, maybe oats. Did you know there is gluten in some ice cream!? It is said that the intestinal villi will begin to repair but it will take a long time. I do not know how difficult it will be to do a complete reset of our diet but onward we go! Please pray for Glenna, she is fragile as you can imagine. Jack, AKA Maddog
Thanks for the update, Jack. May God guide you through these challenges. Shalom brother.

Praying

Doing the work of figuring it out and paying the price for heath is beautiful.

Back