• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

“while others stroked the other person’s beard”

All I'm seeing is the image tag. Weird because I see an image in the email notification I got. Just not reproducing in the browser. Anyone else having a problem?

No, I can’t see it either.

All I see is IMG with square brackets around it.

..but here is the image.

You+missing+one+feel+free+to+choose+from+the+_0f406f71e1fd59296ef269a4bbbee189.jpg

All I see is IMG with square brackets around it.

..but here is the image.

You+missing+one+feel+free+to+choose+from+the+_0f406f71e1fd59296ef269a4bbbee189.jpg

Funny, I can’t see it in your post either, @eye4them, but when I hit reply it populated in the reply box. Odd.

Poke, poke, poke, poke.....nada
Hit Reply.........Boom

Odd. Now I can see the image in both the original posts.

That's probably my fault. I originally posted a different version of that image, but it turned out to be unreasonably large; and not just large, but at that size incredibly visually disturbing. Creepy stomach churning bad. So I edited the post to have a smaller sized version of it (same image, just smaller). So it's probably some kind of database hiccup in the SW or peoples browsers.

Weird. I copied it from the source, displayed at first, then went away. Doesn't display in Firefox or Opera. But if I copy the link and paste it into the browser bar, it displays in a new tab. Just not in XenForo. Oh well....

Well, the title of this thread was weird enough for me to not be bothered to open it for awhile. It only got worse from there.

On Friday, my group of men are going to be cleaning some animals to throw on the fire.

Yeah, that's what we do.

Ultimately, articles like this convince me more than ever that this forum needs to grow. We need to show this damaged world what great patriarchal masculinity really is.

Back