• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

đź‘‹ Hello from California

Shannon

Female
Hello Everyone!

Just a quick introduction. I am here looking for some new like mind people who can help me learn what the best principles are of building a new life for yourself after a loss. Would like to follow God and his teachings to be the best version of myself for a better future.

Sorry about the loss. Life goes that way sometimes.
Glad you're here. If you indeed find like minded folk here I'm certain you will be an asset here yourself!

I hope you find all you hope for!

Welcome!

Greetings and welcome. Hope you find the like minded folks you are looking for. Shalom

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick introduction. I am here looking for some new like mind people who can help me learn what the best principles are of building a new life for yourself after a loss. Would like to follow God and his teachings to be the best version of myself for a better future.
Welcome to the party

Shalom and welcome from Missouri

Howdy from Texas! We have been welcoming in sane Californians who have grown tired of how that state has been run. Remember that our losses this side of eternity are only temporary if we know Jesus.

Welcome Shannon!

Shalom and welcome.

Back