• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

10 Reasons Why Poly video

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
I've posted multiple new videos lately. Last night this went up:

I really appreciate feedback, sharing, subscriptions, etc... all of us need to lean into the openness for this topic to help grow our collective voices.

That's a good video but here's a suggestion that I have observed with higher rated You Tube channels and that's to limit your videos to no more than fifteen minutes. If needed you could take this same video and make a part one and a part two.

I also love the background images but they're not related to the topic.

Also, you have an epic beard! :)

That's a good video but here's a suggestion that I have observed with higher rated You Tube channels and that's to limit your videos to no more than fifteen minutes. If needed you could take this same video and make a part one and a part two.

I also love the background images but they're not related to the topic.

Also, you have an epic beard! :)
Thank you, re:beard...

I'm torn on shortening videos b/c few tackle part 2 if they're not already all in, but I also recognize that somehow generating pithy pieces that are five minutes or so would be great.

I am working on clipping segments into YT shorts...

Learning new skills and hoping to get better at the audiovisuals..

Keep plugging away at it! After a year of podcasting I was amazed at how much more comfortable and skilled I had become. And how awful the first several attempts actually were! But the important thing was I stuck it out and improved. I'm already a big fan so keep em coming!

Back