• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

100% newbie from GA

Yvonne

Female
I'm seriously "new" to all this. Like um...less than 24 hours. Well...God said it and that settles it. I'm in! That about sums it up for me. I do feel as if I have been made ready for this...(inward nature). Okay...I'm the overly ecstatic wife. Looking forward to fulfilling God's plan here!

Awesome, Yvonne! Welcome. Congrats on being so new and ecstatic, lol. We're in Georgia too!

Welcome to the forum! Does your husband have someone specific in mind or are you both starting from a brand new revelation?

UntoldGlory...No, my husband has nobody in mind. God's plan (this part) had been revealed to my husband three years ago. I was presented with it last night. Honestly...God's perfect timing is great! I truly believe I was not spiritually mature three years ago. God's wisdom takes us to victory in area of our lives. Our trust is in Him.

Well, you can feel free to post any questions you have, we certainly don't mind re-discussing topics around here, lol!

Welcome Yvonne. :) I'm glad you are so excited. I pray that your heart remains full of joy and zeal as you and your husband move forward in this truth. As you already know, the forum is a treasure trove of wisdom and warnings available to both of you. Have fun wading through the waters. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to send me a private message. Blessings on you and your family. :)

Sorry to be so late to welcome you Yvnone, glad many others have. Hope you are finding some helpful stuff and some new friendships.

Back