• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

1982/m A good lady reccomended me to this site.

Hello.
I'm an "immigrant" from the yuku forums, wherein too many self-proclaimed Christians and Messianics seem to put sexuality before marriage, with disastrous consequences offensive to one who tries to abide by the Bible's morals and standards.

Anyway, on to the specifics...

My personality

1.) Believes that life begins at conception
2.) Anti-male homosexuality
3.) Nondenominational Christian with a Messianic flavor
4.) Strongly supportive of home-schooling/home education
5.) Strongly supportive of abstaining from premarital sex (though see #7)
6.) Believes that kissing is best reserved for marriage
7.) Believes that sex immediately results in marriage, and that divorces are valid only if the reason is either a) a wife having sex with either an animal or a man other than her husband, or b) a husband having sex with either an animal, a man, or another man's wife
8.) Believes that husbands ought to lead and serve their wives with humility and authority, as Christ does the Church

My appearance

1.) Average figure (approximately 143 lbs. at 5' 5", or 65 kg. at 165 cm.)
2.) Very smooth, lightly tanned skin
3.) Slanted, almost freakishly large eyes
4.) Medium-sized nose and tiny mouth
5.) Thick, wavy reddish-brown hair
6.) Thick-boned

Misc.

1.) Non-smoker, non-drinker
2.) Virgin who has never been beyond kissing, and has not kissed in many years, aiming to abstain from it until his wedding day
3.) Born in 1982
4.) Health-conscious
5.) Neither mentally nor physically handicapped

My aim in life is to be one of the world's most loving and devoted husbands and fathers. Whether my future marriage will ever become polygynous will be a joint decision between my as-yet un-found wife and I, not a selfish decision of my own. Jesus/Yeshua will be a bond that unites us. Raising one or more children will be a dream that motivates us.

l4b548ddcc107c6960f467fyg2.jpg
la92b9b970a17fd8dd0a352vd9.jpg
1202081702aiv5.jpg

Welcome,
Hope that you receive a Blessing by being here on this board and that you will learn things that will guide you in your quest for a wife or wives.

Welcome. I am new to forums in general and this one in particular so I do not know anything about yuku. Hope you find who you are looking for, as you are on the right path.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Everyone, I'm now in a relationship with a wonderful, godly Christian woman, the likes of who I had been told did not exist. To be honest, I think that I'll be quite content with her. That is to say, I don't think I'm going to persue a polygynous marriage. But I still support you guys! God bless!

No offense, BTR, but it bears repeating that pursuit of a polygynous (or any other, for that matter) type of marriage should have more to do with what God directs than anything else. It certainly doesn't have to do with any of us not being 'content' with our beloved wives - regardless of numbering.

Blessings,
Mark

Back