• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2010 Retreat Schedule

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Is just posted: http://biblicalfamilies.org/retreats

4 different locations, 4 different seasons. Pay quick attention to that upcoming New Years retreat - we are going to have great time - all the "fun people" are coming! :) Write nathan@biblicalfamilies.org or PM me for details.

Newsletter should be forthcoming with a week with the same info for all to see.

Feel free to use this thread to tell people you are coming to the Jan 1-3 retreat... My entire family is going!

Nathan,
Chris and I will be attending the Tennessee retreat in March and Orlando retreat in May (if you are still having one - noticed that one wasn't listed for this year?) Also may consider doing the Sacramento retreat (I have a sister that lives in Davis, CA...about 15 mins away) so this would be convenient. I wish we could attend the new years one but I have to work that weekend :( Anyway will keep you all posted. Hope the family is going wonderful, as ours is!
:) Kacy

Already ladies, sorry to put you off: here's the reason for the non-responses: were are considering switching the Branson and Tenn. dates, for several reasons. Anybody reading this is welcome to email/PM me their 2 cents on the switch. But we will decide by Monday night, and get the final dates posted before the newsletter goes out in a day or two.

And we don't have a final Tennessee location picked yet - one retreat at a time! (Meaning we're focused on New Years.) Hopefully in the mountains, especially if it's switched to July.

Hopefully we can make the Branson retreat. It wouldn't be too far from where we are at.

I would love to come to the South Carolina retreat. You mentioned camping. How cold is SC? Do we need to rsvp? I have never been to a BF retreat before so i dont know what I would need to bring or anything so any info is helpful :)

Hello Nathan, Lacey and I are going to attend the SC Retreat and would just like all the details we can get about what we need to do and if we need to bring anything. I am sure you are busy getting this thing together so you can let me know when you have time. We are so excited about attending our first retreat and meeting everyone. James and Lacey!

I am planning on attending the Sacramento, California retreat in 2010.
Fairlight :)

Hi Nathan,

Put us on the notification list for the branson retreat. We can't make it to SC because I will be finishing up my settling in still then. can't wait to see everyone!!

I wish you hadn't switched the Tn date, we were planning to be in the Gatlinburg area March 26th -April 5th for spring break. I will look at Branson, but so far haven't found much for the kids in the Branson area. We never have any set destination, just south and fun! Spring Break is our big vacation for the kids each year, so we try to go places and do things specifically for them (ages 6-8). If anyone knows of things in the area for the kids or places we should check out, please send me a message or post. Thanks, Larry

Sorry about that, Larry - it just made SC and Tenn retreats too close together, time and geography-wise. Hope you can make a retreat anyway.

Nathan

Nathan,
I have a film degree, I wonder if there is any plural marriage minded people I could go into business with? Wouldn't mind moving if that was possible.

"David"

Nathan7 said:
Is just posted: http://biblicalfamilies.org/retreats

4 different locations, 4 different seasons. Pay quick attention to that upcoming New Years retreat - we are going to have great time - all the "fun people" are coming! :) Write nathan@biblicalfamilies.org or PM me for details.

Newsletter should be forthcoming with a week with the same info for all to see.

Feel free to use this thread to tell people you are coming to the Jan 1-3 retreat... My entire family is going!

Back