• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

3 request

Chaplain

Real Person
Hey Guys,
Chaplains Rose and I will be on the road starting this morning and will be returning to the " Black Bayou " very late next Sunday. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel.

I also have 2 other request, 1 is for my son-in-law. He has a tumor on the bone of his upper left leg. They went and did a biopsy of it and as they we doing that, found that his leg was broken. He and my daughter were married just a little over 5 weeks ago and, seeing as he is still in school, has added more strain to her with his condition. She is an LPN and is working nothing but nights. He is 25 yr old and already has osteoprossis ( sp ). Please pray for him as well as my daughter, that the Lord will give her strength and healing to him.

The other request is for a fellow Civil War re-enactor. He and his wife had their first child just a little of 6 mts ago. He is in his early 40's and his young wife is in her very early 20's. To make a long story short....it seems that she has been doing, shall we say, some BAD things to the baby that is causing it to be ill all the time and my friend is going to have to have his wife put away for this. He meets with the doctors today to see what needs to be done to save this precious child.

Thanks and God Bless!!!!

You are in our prayers!

May God give you a safe journey!

May God give your daughter and son in-law strength to face this new trial. May he be healed by God's hands!

May God give your friend strength to face his trial too. Oh my heart aches for that poor baby! I pray for his mother's mental health be restored and that the baby is healed with no scarring.

God's blessings to you!

Onna

Just prayed for all your requests.

Thanks for the prayers......Chaplains Rose and I will be away from a comp. for the next several days. Will report back in when we return home.

Up-Date-----Made it in about an hour ago. Had a 15 hr drive today...Feel beat to death.....should find out more about the son-in-law tomorrow......no word yet on my fellow re-enactor and his young child........THANKS again for the prayers!!!!

another update

Again Thank you one and all for your prayers. Yahweh is great.....Got a call this morning about the son-in-law. The tumor is not cancerious(sp) but is what my daughter, who is an LPN, called it a cell mass tumor. Please continue to pray for him ( Matt ) and my daughter ( Beth ) and the doctors as they now decide what to do.

Chaplain said:
another update

Again Thank you one and all for your prayers. Yahweh is great.....Got a call this morning about the son-in-law. The tumor is not cancerious(sp) but is what my daughter, who is an LPN, called it a cell mass tumor. Please continue to pray for him ( Matt ) and my daughter ( Beth ) and the doctors as they now decide what to do.

Praise God that it's not cancerous!! Wonderful, wonderful news!

We will continue to pray for Matt and for your friend and his family.

Onna

Thanks Onna and all for the prayers.

The son-in-law had his surgery and they were able to do a complete knee replacement at the same time. They put a rod in place of the bone that they removed. He will be doing therapy for some time and should be returning home soon. Please continue to pray for Matt and for sure Beth as she not only has to take care of him but has to work as well.

I am happy that things are going better. I know the therapy will not be easy, but considering that there was no cancer, I think rejoicing is in order. God does hear our prayers.

We appreciate you Chaplain and your rose.

Love Lissa

update.....I spoke with and had prayer again with my fellow re-enactor. He told me that he should be getting total custody of his infant son in about 2 weeks. The son is doing well and looks like he will be ok. He is still hurting over what his wife did and what he, as the husband and father, must do to his wife and for his son. I should be seeing him as well as his son at a re-enactment in November that we will be attending in Natchez, Mississippi. Please keep him as well as the son in your prayers. My friends name is Marc but not sure what the sons name is.

My son-in-law is doing real well and is able to bend his knee with no problems. He should be returning back to school in the spring to do his student teaching. He has contacted his contact person and may go back to subbing soon, so that he will help bring in some income, which will help my daughter some. My daughter has been working a lot at the hospital plus having to take care of him. Please continue to pray for Beth and Matt....Thanks to one and all.

Back