• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

800 Years in Exile

Earth_is-

Male
The Northern Kingdom was in exile for roughly 800 years. They were given a certificate of divorce, and scattered throughout the nations. That's a lot of generations of people walking through life with no hope of reconciliation to their Creator. When the Son of the Most High came - he came for those lost sheep of Israel. To reconcile them back into the House of Jacob - through his precious blood and resurrection.

But what about the Israelites born after the exile, but before the Messiah? The Valley of Dry Bones in Ezekiel 37 - talks about a resurrection of Israel - not in glorified bodies - but flesh and bone. Then a remnant come back to the land - in the 2nd Exodus.

This corresponds well to the "rest of the dead" mentioned in Revelation 20 - which occurs after the Millennium Reign. Since Satan would be given authority to deceive all the nations - we can then expect (in one way or another) for him to re-introduce the same pagan practices/cults that got the Israelites kicked out in the first place. Based on the scripture - most will continue to be deceived:

Isaiah 10:21
A remnant will return--a remnant of Jacob--to the Mighty Elohim. Though your people, O Israel, be like the sand of the sea, only a remnant will return.

Isaiah 65:8
For just as good grapes are found among a cluster of bad ones (and someone will say, ‘Don’t throw them all away—some of those grapes are good!’), so I will not destroy all Israel. For I still have true servants there. 9 I will preserve a remnant of the people of Israel.

Ezekiel 36:24
For I will gather you up from all the nations and bring you home again to your land.

The entire chapter of Ezekiel 38 - goes into detail about Gog/Magog. The prophet says this won't occur until far into the future. After Israel is back living in peace in her own land brought back from exile. The nations of the earth will decide to attack Israel. But when they attack - the Heavenly Father sends burning sulfur on them. Compare that with Revelation 20:

Revelation 20:7-9
Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of Elohim’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Ezekiel 38:8-9
A long time from now you (Gog) will be called into action. In the distant future you will swoop down on the land of Israel, which will be enjoying peace after recovering from war and after its people have returned from many lands to the mountains of Israel. 9 You and all your allies—a vast and awesome army—will roll down on them like a storm and cover the land like a cloud.

So it's very interesting that the war mentioned in Revelation 20 - Gog and Magog - seems to be the same exact one being described in Ezekiel 38. To say that Ezekiel 38 has already been fulfilled - that would mean that the new exodus has already occurred as well. The new Exodus would bring his sheep back from all the nations - and bring them back into the land. Perhaps this "camp of the saints" and "his beloved city" from Revelation 20 is the re-gathering of the House of Jacob from throughout the nations?

Last edited:
The northern kingdom, aka Aholah, Israel, the ten lost tribes...
...are STILL IN EXILE.
We are still in exile, indeed. Not in the land. The 2nd Exodus hasn't occurred yet. Only a small remnant will return to the land - and Yahuha will bring his remnant back from all the nations. So this implies a greater Exodus than the one in Egypt. I don't believe that the land is where Israel is located today, because the adversary's breadcrumbs are all over its formation.

Once his remnant are back in the land - there will be a everlasting peace covenant. He will put his Spirit in us, so we can keep his laws. He will greatly multiply his people - and the land will be very fruitful. This is something to look forward to. But there seems to be a war first:

Ezekiel 38:8
In the distant future you will swoop down on the land of Israel, which will be enjoying peace after recovering from war and after its people have returned from many lands to the mountains of Israel.

So if anyone is counting on a politician to turn things around - or a "great spiritual re-awakening" or a "rapture" is not reading prophecy. Things are not going to get better - but worse - leading to war. Only a small remnant will be called upon - most, unfortunately, will continue to be bad grapes as he says in Isaiah 65 - they did the very things he despised. We should be learning why the Northern and Southern Kingdom got kicked out in the 1st place, and repenting from those paths. There is great reward for the narrow way - for those that are taken from all the different countries we've been scattered today - and back into the land:

Ezekiel 37:25
They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your ancestors lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant.

Keeping his laws and his ways - is never going to happen, at least in complete peace, behind enemy lines - the nations we’ve been scattered. This is something only YAH can accomplish - with his mighty hand - as he did in Egypt. Just like Egypt would never allow his people to worship him the way he wants - so won’t America or Europe. The nations of the world - they want nothing to do with the laws of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. That’s why they say things like “nailed on the cross.” “Don’t even read the Old Testament.” Which means your prayers won’t be heard and are an abomination - Proverbs 28:9. The hope lies in divine intervention - just like in the past Exodus. Which means walking the narrow path - keeping Yahuha’s commandments out of love, and faith in his Son - Yahushua.

Last edited:
My comment is slightly off topic, but that is what we do here. 😉

An 800 year exile was mentioned. That made me think of the 6000 year exile for all mankind since Adam was exiled from the garden. Thanks be to God that the Second Adam has come and become the Way of reconciliation with God for exiled Israel and all the other sons of Adam thar repent and have faith in Christ.

Earth_is,
You seem to be operating from a largely Premillennial eschatological framework.

"So if anyone is counting on a politician to turn things around - or a "great spiritual re-awakening" or a "rapture" is not reading prophecy. Things are not going to get better - but worse - "

That's the framework I've always assumed. Lately I have starting to wonder if the Post millennial framework might actually better fit the Bible.

I am still pretty weak on prophecy, so I cannot be dogmatic about it. 🤔

The Kingdom of God has already come 2000 years ago, is growing, and seems like it will fill the whole Earth and defeat the foes of Christ. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this." (Isaiah 9:6-7 esv)

"He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.” He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”
(Matthew 13:31-33 esv)

It seems like we are in the growing and leavening stage right now.

"The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”. The Lord sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your enemies! Your people will offer themselves freely on the day of your power..." (Psalm 110:1-3 esv)

I believe this passage from Psalm 110 is happening right now, and has been happening since Christ's ascension.

"As you looked, a stone was cut out by no human hand, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold, all together were broken in pieces, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that not a trace of them could be found. But the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth." (Daniel 2:34-35 esv)

This passage seems to be saying the same thing. That stone (Christ the King and His Kingly rule) is crushing His foes and growing into a mountain and filling the earth.

“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one
that shall not be destroyed."
(Daniel 7:13-14 esv)

This seems like it has also already happened, and is happening.

Likewise, everything in the Olivet discourse seems like it has already happened. Jesus repeatedly said that particular generation would not pass away until it all happened.

Earth_is,
You seem to be operating from a largely Premillennial eschatological framework.

"So if anyone is counting on a politician to turn things around - or a "great spiritual re-awakening" or a "rapture" is not reading prophecy. Things are not going to get better - but worse - "

That's the framework I've always assumed. Lately I have starting to wonder if the Post millennial framework might actually better fit the Bible.

I am still pretty weak on prophecy, so I cannot be dogmatic about it. 🤔

The Kingdom of God has already come 2000 years ago, is growing, and seems like it will fill the whole Earth and defeat the foes of Christ. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this." (Isaiah 9:6-7 esv)

"He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.” He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”
(Matthew 13:31-33 esv)

It seems like we are in the growing and leavening stage right now.

"The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”. The Lord sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your enemies! Your people will offer themselves freely on the day of your power..." (Psalm 110:1-3 esv)

I believe this passage from Psalm 110 is happening right now, and has been happening since Christ's ascension.

"As you looked, a stone was cut out by no human hand, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold, all together were broken in pieces, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that not a trace of them could be found. But the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth." (Daniel 2:34-35 esv)

This passage seems to be saying the same thing. That stone (Christ the King and His Kingly rule) is crushing His foes and growing into a mountain and filling the earth.

“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one
that shall not be destroyed."
(Daniel 7:13-14 esv)

This seems like it has also already happened, and is happening.

Likewise, everything in the Olivet discourse seems like it has already happened. Jesus repeatedly said that particular generation would not pass away until it all happened.
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Colossians 1:23
The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God’s servant to proclaim it.

This theology - that Yahusha hasn’t returned yet - came from the jesuits. If you read the Word - he says over and over that his return would be in “their” generation. I still wouldn’t take any jab or mark, however. But you can see Satan is using the playbook in the book of Revelation as a deception tool - just like he’s doing with the Israel/palestine war being the Gog and Magog war from Ezekiel 38. These are Satan’s timeline deceptions against the northern and southern kingdom.

We are living after his 1000 year reign. If you want to see evidence of the 1000 year reign - it has been hidden under the guise of the “kingdom of Tartaria.” The “dark ages” we are told lasted for roughly 1,000 years. “Woe to those that call evil good and good evil.” The saints of YAHUHA were rewarded with a blessed resurrection - a 1000 year reign with the Son of Elohim on earth. You saw the beginning of the resurrection in the gospel of Matthew:

Matthew 27:52
The tombs also were opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised.

I believe we are living a few hundred years after the valley of dry bones resurrection in Ezekiel 37. Which corresponds well with the resurrection after the 1000 year reign - during Satan’s little season. I believe we’re living right before the 2nd Exodus and the war of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38.

The table has been set. Satan has been loosed for at least a few hundred years. The scriptures are available. The truth is available. The people can now choose which Master they wish to serve, because the 2nd exodus from Ezekiel 37 is fast approaching.

Many are called - few are chosen. This world is growing more Satanic by the day. It’s growing deeper and deeper into lawlessness. Even so called Christians will quickly turn to become your enemy if you preach his everlasting and righteous Torah. These same Christians expect a rapture and the return of Lord Jesus to save them from the upcoming sword upon the land - they want a Savior whose character they despise to save them. They’ve been deceived by their 501 (c)3 pastors - wolves in sheep’s clothing - “Believe and invite him into your heart and you’re saved.” What does Paul say - “those still in the flesh are hostile to God’s laws. They can never please him.” Almost all of Christianity are hostile to God’s laws - let alone the atheists and pride month worshippers. There’s no hope for a reawakening without divine intervention. And how can there be divine intervention when the land itself is defiled:

Isaiah 24:5
The earth suffers for the sins of its people, for they have twisted God’s instructions, violated his laws, and broken his everlasting covenant.

Leviticus 26:15-16
If you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, I will send you sudden terror.

The Savior will punish his own people - as Isaiah prophesied in Isaiah 63 and 65 - for grieving his Holy Spirit - as Paul warned about in Ephesians 4:30. The prophet Jeremiah in chapter 31 - alludes to a destruction before the 2nd exodus. The remnant will then come back into the land - where the prince - Yahuha’s servant David - will be King over his people forever, and it won’t ever be destroyed or brought down again. They will be able to practice his Laws and worship the Creator in peace - and their children after them. Gog and Magog - the nations of the world - will come and attack Israel because of their jealousy. They won’t be able to harm his people, because fire from heaven consumes them after they’ve surrounded the camp of saints; and his beloved city (Ezekiel 38 and Revelation 20:7). The Heavenly Father’s definition of a saint is - keeping his commandments and faith in his Son. That’s from Revelation 12:17. It’s a big clue for who will be part of the 2nd exodus.

Last edited:
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Colossians 1:23
The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God’s servant to proclaim it.

This theology - that Yahusha hasn’t returned yet - came from the jesuits. If you read the Word - he says over and over that his return would be in “their” generation. I still wouldn’t take any jab or mark, however. But you can see Satan is using the playbook in the book of Revelation as a deception tool - just like he’s doing with the Israel/palestine war being the Gog and Magog war from Ezekiel 38. These are Satan’s timeline deceptions against the northern and southern kingdom.

We are living after his 1000 year reign. If you want to see evidence of the 1000 year reign - it has been hidden under the guise of the “kingdom of Tartaria.” The “dark ages” we are told lasted for roughly 1,000 years. “Woe to those that call evil good and good evil.” The saints of Yahuha were rewarded with a blessed resurrection - a 1000 year reign with the Son of God on earth. You saw the beginning of the resurrection in the gospel of Matthew:

Matthew 27:52
The tombs also were opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised.

That does not mean everything has been fulfilled. A LOT hasn’t been fulfilled yet. The table has been set. Satan has been loosed for at least a few hundred years. The scriptures are available. The truth is available. The people can now choose which Master they wish to serve, because the 2nd exodus from Ezekiel 37 is fast approaching.

Many are called - few are chosen. This world is growing more Satanic by the day. It’s growing deeper and deeper into lawlessness. Even so called Christians will quickly turn to become your enemy if you preach his everlasting and righteous Torah. These same Christians expect a rapture and the return of Lord Jesus to save them from the upcoming sword upon the land - they want a Savior whose character they despise to save them. They’ve been deceived by their 501 (c)3 pastors - wolves in sheep’s clothing - “Believe and invite him into your heart and you’re saved.” What does Paul say - “those still in the flesh are hostile to God’s laws. They can never please him.” Almost all of Christianity are hostile to God’s laws - let alone the atheists and pride month worshippers. There’s no hope for a reawakening without divine intervention. And how can there be divine intervention when the land itself is defiled:

Isaiah 24:5
The earth suffers for the sins of its people, for they have twisted God’s instructions, violated his laws, and broken his everlasting covenant.

Leviticus 26:15-16
If you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, I will send you sudden terror.

The Savior will punish his own people - as Isaiah prophesied in Isaiah 63 and 65 - for grieving his Holy Spirit - as Paul warned about in Ephesians 4:30. The prophet Jeremiah in chapter 31 - alludes to a destruction before the 2nd exodus. The remnant will then come back into the land - where the prince - Yahuha’s servant David - will be King over his people forever, and it won’t ever be destroyed or brought down again. They will be able to practice his Laws and worship the Creator in peace - and their children after them. Gog and Magog - the nations of the world - will come and attack Israel because of their jealousy. They won’t be able to harm his people, because fire from heaven consumes them after they’ve surrounded the camp of saints; and his beloved city (Ezekiel 38 and Revelation 20:7). The Heavenly Father’s definition of a saint is - keeping his commandments and faith in his Son. That’s from Revelation 12:17. It’s a big clue for who will be part of the 2nd exodus.
Thank you. That gives me a better understanding of where you are coming from in terms of eschatology. That's a lot to consider.

Thank you. That gives me a better understanding of where you are coming from in terms of eschatology. That's a lot to consider.
No problem. One thing I wanted to add - the land of Magog - that Ezekiel 38 and Revelation 20:7 refer to, at least on ancient maps, is where Russia is today. You can already see Russia beginning to flex its muscles (and gain in power/influence) by invading Ukraine. So Russia may very well be the instrument that is used to bring war and destruction upon the world that the prophets warned about. But there’s hope of an exodus for a remnant. Once that remnant are back in the land - living in peace without walls - Gog will turn its sights to the camp of the saints. But fire comes down from heaven and destroys them. This reminds me of the king of Assyria - when he was used as in instrument to punish Israel (northern kingdom) - but then he himself was punished.

IMG_1390.png

IMG_1388.jpeg

Where is that map from @Earth_is-, and what is it trying to portray - who is the author, and what is the caption and description of the map in the original source? 1874 is not an ancient source, it's is a time period in quite recent church history where there was a growing interest in prophecy and many people writing down their personal interpretation of how scripture related to prophecy. My own family still holds the hand-written sermon notes of my great-great-great-grandfather who was a preacher at the time, and this theme is very prominent. But there were hundreds, thousands of people writing on such topics at the time, all disagreeing with each other. This is the time when modern Zionism was birthed. So who wrote this down, and what did they base the map on? Just because someone wrote some names on a map at that time doesn't say much to be honest, unless we understand how authoritative that information is.

Where is that map from @Earth_is-, and what is it trying to portray - who is the author, and what is the caption and description of the map in the original source? 1874 is not an ancient source, it's is a time period in quite recent church history where there was a growing interest in prophecy and many people writing down their personal interpretation of how scripture related to prophecy. My own family still holds the hand-written sermon notes of my great-great-great-grandfather who was a preacher at the time, and this theme is very prominent. But there were hundreds, thousands of people writing on such topics at the time, all disagreeing with each other. This is the time when modern Zionism was birthed. So who wrote this down, and what did they base the map on? Just because someone wrote some names on a map at that time doesn't say much to be honest, unless we understand how authoritative that information is.

One of the maps I used is on page 27. But there are several other maps they refer to with references - and the land of Magog appears to be roughly in the same location on every map. I would say it's Russia territory.

We're not in the land yet, therefore, the 2nd Exodus hasn't occurred yet. I don't think it's the country of Israel. The land that the remnant enters into is desolate when the remnant (Israel/Judah) enter into it:

Ezekiel 36:35
35 And when I bring you back, people will say, ‘This former wasteland is now like the Garden of Eden! The abandoned and ruined cities now have strong walls and are filled with people!’

Ezekiel 38:12
12 I will go to those formerly desolate cities that are now filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations.

When Israel was formed - they did not enter into a wasteland with desolate cities. So that was a counterfeit exodus. No doubt from the adversary to spread confusion and muddy the waters.

But destruction/judgement comes first before the 2nd Exodus:

Isaiah 65:8
8 “But I will not destroy them all,” says YAHUHA. “For just as good grapes are found among a cluster of bad ones (and someone will say, ‘Don’t throw them all away— some of those grapes are good!’), so I will not destroy all Israel (the people). For I still have true servants there. 9 I will preserve a remnant of the people of Israel, and of Judah to possess my land. Those I choose will inherit it, and my servants will live there.

Isaiah 60:21-22
21 All your people will be righteous. They will possess their land forever, for I will plant them there with my own hands in order to bring myself glory. The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the YAHUHA, will make it happen.”

Jeremiah 31:7-9
Make your praises heard, and say, ‘YAHUHA, save your people, the remnant of Israel.’ 8 See, I will bring them from the land of the north and gather them from the ends of the earth.

Jeremiah 31:33
This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the YAHUHA.
“I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their Elohim, and they will be my people. 34 No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know YAHUHA,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,”

Ezekiel 37:21
This is what YAHUHA says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their Elohim.

24-25
They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your ancestors lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever.

27-28
My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their Elohim, and they will be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I, YAHUHA, is the one that makes Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.’

Hosea 2:16
“In that day,” declares YAHUHA, “you will call me ‘my husband’; you will no longer call me ‘my baal.'
O Israel, I will wipe the many names of Baal from your lips, and you will never mention them again.

Baal translated to English means "lord." And Gad (God) is a prosperity Babylonian god of fortune. The translators replaced the name YAHUHA with LORD almost 7000 times in the scriptures. His Son said - "I come in my father's name, but you do not accept me. But someone else will come in their own name, and you will gladly receive them." You know how we have the words "In God we Trust" on the back of the dollar bill?

In Isaiah 65:11 - YAHUHA his people worshipped "gad" - the Babylonian god of fortune. Which I believe is the love of money (prosperity teaching denominations). The 2nd Exodus comes after judgement. Where are the Two Exiled Kingdoms (Israel and Judah) primarily located? America, Europe, and the Middle East (country of Israel). But they are throughout all the nations - to the ends of the earth. These territories are destined for the sword before the 2nd Exodus occurs. They've grieved his Holy Spirit - as Paul warned not to do. They did things that they know he despised. "If you love me - keep my commandments." They rejected his commandments - in favor of teachings that simply 'itch' the ears as Paul warned would happen.

Will Putin play the role of Nebuchadnezzar of our generation? The country of Russia appears to be located in the area prophesied. Germany may be preparing for war with Russia. Trump fully supports Russia going into war with other European countries. We will see how it develops.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 8.56.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 8.56.44 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Yan
Where is Jerusalem?

Isaiah 49:14
Yet Jerusalem says, “YAHUHA has deserted us; YAHUHA has forgotten us.” “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child?

17-19
Soon your descendants will come back, and all who are trying to destroy you will go away. 18 Look around you and see, for all your children will come back to you. Even the most desolate parts of your abandoned land will soon be crowded with your people.

20-21
The generations born in exile will return and say, 'We need more room! It’s crowded here!’ 21 Then you will think to yourself, ‘Who has given me all these descendants? For most of my children were killed, and the rest were carried away into exile. I was left here all alone.

Isaiah 60:22 (speaking about the remnant that return to the land)
The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, YAHUHA, will make it happen.”

Jerusalem was left on her own. Abandoned. Desolate. Ruined. A Wasteland. Does that description fit with the Jerusalem in the middle east?

But when the 2nd Exodus occurs - the land becomes like the Garden of Eden:

Ezekiel 36:35
This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited.

Therefore, it's impossible the land is located in the country of Israel that we know of today. I've seen some people make a case that it starts around the equator in Africa, and then extends downwards. I don't know where the land is. That's something YAH will lead his people into when the time is right.

Ezekiel 38:12
12 I will go to those formerly desolate cities that are now filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations.
That verse reads very different in the King James. I think you are off by a verse and that should be verse 11. It is below for comparison.

Ezekiel 38:8-12
8After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Itsauid a LAND that had ALWAYS been waste. Not formerly desolate cities.
Isaiah 60:21-22
21 All your people will be righteous. They will possess their land forever, for I will plant them there with my own hands in order to bring myself glory.
He did promise to put them in their own land where they will move no more....but I don't believe it is the old one because of Jeremiah chapter 7. (Please read that chapter)
The Babylonion captivity did not fulfill the judgement against them. Yeshua quoted from this chapter when cleansing the temple... and spoke their final judgment lamenting over Jerusalem. A judgment sealed by his innocent blood.

Jacob/Israel prophesied over Judah 'The scepter shall not depart from Judah or a lawgiver from between his feet till Shiloh be come...and to Him will the gathering of the people be."

I believe the second Exodus you are anticipating happened when people....mostly Christian people, were gathered out of the nations and brought here to America, a land that fits all those descriptors. There is a global body of believers though that are already gathered....to Christ.

Christians talk of how we are saved by faith...we put on Christ. ...His righteousness is imputed to us... yet then think that all will be walking in the letter of the law when tjis still future new covenant hapoens.. They deny the new covenant that began when Yeshua was raised. The current reign of Christ is not seen by them....and they musta missed Jeremiah chapter 7 because they're still looking at the OLD Jerusalem.....and they musta missed a ton of the apostolic writings too that explained the changes and fulfillment of prophesy that happened 2000 years ago.

Oh well. Time will certainly make it all apparent.

I believe the second Exodus you are anticipating happened when people....mostly Christian people, were gathered out of the nations and brought here to America, a land that fits all those descriptors. There is a global body of believers though that are already gathered....to Christ.

Christians talk of how we are saved by faith...we put on Christ. ...His righteousness is imputed to us... yet then think that all will be walking in the letter of the law when tjis still future new covenant hapoens.. They deny the new covenant that began when Yeshua was raised. The current reign of Christ is not seen by them....and they musta missed Jeremiah chapter 7 because they're still looking at the OLD Jerusalem.....and they musta missed a ton of the apostolic writings too that explained the changes and fulfillment of prophesy that happened 2000 years ago.

Oh well. Time will certainly make it all apparent.
YAHUSHA (Jesus) said, "If you love me keep my commandments." "Why do you call me Master, but not do what I say?" "Blessed are those that hear the Word of Elohim, and keep it." "I never knew you - depart from me - you that practice lawlessness." "I have not come to abolish the law or the prophets. It's easier for Heaven and Earth to disappear than the smallest change in my law."

1 John 3:6
Anyone who continues to live in him will not sin. But anyone who keeps on sinning does not know him or understand who he is.

Paul says:

Romans 2:13
For merely listening to the law doesn’t make us right with Elohim. It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight.

Romans 3:31
Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.

We keep the law to please the Master -- YAHUSHA. It's the fruit that we belong to him. We don't keep the law for justification (I'm such a great person because I help the poor - I DESERVE to be in the Kingdom - I'm so much better than anyone else) -- but instead it's for righteousness:

Isaiah 51:7
Listen to me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law.

But not by works:

Romans 9:31-32
Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works.

The Holy, Righteous, and Everlasting Law from the Creator was never the problem. Many were able to keep it through faith - and the Creator says - it's not too hard to keep my commandments. Only the Son kept it perfectly. But the problem is people. For example, the pharisees broke his Father's Holy Law - by adding and taking away - which is sin according to his Father's Law/Instructions. The pharisees wanted the people to walk in perfect obedience to their own laws (human traditions), but encouraged dis-obedience to the laws of the Heavenly Father. That's why the Son called them out for it - he called them "hypocrites" and that their worship to me is in vain - for teaching commandments of men that nullified his own Law. The Northern Kingdom (Israel) does the same thing by twisting Paul's letters - which the Apostle Peter warns - can be easily twisted.

We're justified purely by faith in the Messiah - not by works so no man can boast. We're justified by his precious blood he spilled for us - and through his resurrection we have the washing of sins, a new heart, and grafting into the House of Jacob. As Paul says - "We were formerly gentile." We become grafted into the Olive Tree - The House of Jacob (Israel) - one of the 12 tribes.

If you're a Christian that keeps the commandments - then you're no longer a gentile. But an Israelite:

Ezekiel 37:19 (future prophecy - no mention of Christians)
This is what YAHUHA says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.

Romans 2:28
For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. 29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with Elohim.

Galatians 3:26
26 For you are all children of Elohim through faith in YAHUSHA.

Jeremiah 11:16
I, YAHUHA, once called them (Israel) a thriving olive tree, beautiful to see and full of good fruit. But now I have sent the fury of their enemies to burn them with fire, leaving them charred and broken.

Romans 11:24
After all, if you (gentile) were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
America doesn't fit the description in scripture for being the land or 2nd exodus. Instead it's a land that's growing in lawlessness. No different than the other Christian nations, so I'm not picking on just America. They are all growing further down into lawlessness. I don't see blessings for obedience. So that immediately should tell you - something is not right. As the years move forward - this will be made more obvious - because scripture points to war/destruction coming into America/Europe/other nations.

https://www.myoldmaps.com/early-medieval-monographs/gog-and-magog-on-mappaemund.pdf
One of the maps I used is on page 27. But there are several other maps they refer to with references - and the land of Magog appears to be roughly in the same location on every map. I would say it's Russia territory.
Did you read the article, or just look at the pictures? The article explains very clearly that the word "magog" appears on these maps due to Mediaeval apocalyptic views causing people to try and guess where Gog and Magog might be in the world, and writing them somewhere in the mysterious east due to legends about Augustus and the fact that the Mongols invaded Europe from that direction and were believed by many to be Gog and Magog. To take these as evidence that Gog and Magog represent Russia is highly circular reasoning - "people in the past read scripture and found these names and had a crack at guessing where they might be on a map, and that proves that they really are there".

Did you read the article, or just look at the pictures? The article explains very clearly that the word "magog" appears on these maps due to Mediaeval apocalyptic views causing people to try and guess where Gog and Magog might be in the world, and writing them somewhere in the mysterious east due to legends about Augustus and the fact that the Mongols invaded Europe from that direction and were believed by many to be Gog and Magog. To take these as evidence that Gog and Magog represent Russia is highly circular reasoning - "people in the past read scripture and found these names and had a crack at guessing where they might be on a map, and that proves that they really are there".
There's another way to test it:

1 Chronicles 1:5
The Japhethites
5 The sons of Japheth:

Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras

What land did they receive after the flood? The consensus is Asia. This is further evidence - the land of Magog - is exactly where Russia is.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 1.01.16 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-13 at 1.00.15 PM.png

Last edited:
YAHUSHA (Jesus) said, "If you love me keep my commandments." "Why do you call me Master, but not do what I say?" "Blessed are those that hear the Word of Elohim, and keep it." "I never knew you - depart from me - you that practice lawlessness." "I have not come to abolish the law or the prophets. It's easier for Heaven and Earth to disappear than the smallest change in my law."

1 John 3:6
Anyone who continues to live in him will not sin. But anyone who keeps on sinning does not know him or understand who he is.

Paul says:

Romans 2:13
For merely listening to the law doesn’t make us right with Elohim. It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight.

Romans 3:31
Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.

We keep the law to please the Master -- YAHUSHA. It's the fruit that we belong to him. We don't keep the law for justification (I'm such a great person because I help the poor - I DESERVE to be in the Kingdom - I'm so much better than anyone else) -- but instead it's for righteousness:

Isaiah 51:7
Listen to me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law.

But not by works:

Romans 9:31-32
Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works.

The Holy, Righteous, and Everlasting Law from the Creator was never the problem. Many were able to keep it through faith - and the Creator says - it's not too hard to keep my commandments. Only the Son kept it perfectly. But the problem is people. For example, the pharisees broke his Father's Holy Law - by adding and taking away - which is sin according to his Father's Law/Instructions. The pharisees wanted the people to walk in perfect obedience to their own laws (human traditions), but encouraged dis-obedience to the laws of the Heavenly Father. That's why the Son called them out for it - he called them "hypocrites" and that their worship to me is in vain - for teaching commandments of men that nullified his own Law. The Northern Kingdom (Israel) does the same thing by twisting Paul's letters - which the Apostle Peter warns - can be easily twisted.

We're justified purely by faith in the Messiah - not by works so no man can boast. We're justified by his precious blood he spilled for us - and through his resurrection we have the washing of sins, a new heart, and grafting into the House of Jacob. As Paul says - "We were formerly gentile." We become grafted into the Olive Tree - The House of Jacob (Israel) - one of the 12 tribes.

If you're a Christian that keeps the commandments - then you're no longer a gentile. But an Israelite:

Ezekiel 37:19 (future prophecy - no mention of Christians)
This is what YAHUHA says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.

Romans 2:28
For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. 29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with Elohim.

Galatians 3:26
26 For you are all children of Elohim through faith in YAHUSHA.

Jeremiah 11:16
I, YAHUHA, once called them (Israel) a thriving olive tree, beautiful to see and full of good fruit. But now I have sent the fury of their enemies to burn them with fire, leaving them charred and broken.

Romans 11:24
After all, if you (gentile) were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
America doesn't fit the description in scripture for being the land or 2nd exodus. Instead it's a land that's growing in lawlessness. No different than the other Christian nations, so I'm not picking on just America. They are all growing further down into lawlessness. I don't see blessings for obedience. So that immediately should tell you - something is not right. As the years move forward - this will be made more obvious - because scripture points to war/destruction coming into America/Europe/other nations.
What Bible translation are you quoting? Is it your own paraphrase? You don't mention the translation, and your Bible quotes say some strange things.

For example your quote of Romans 2:13
says:

Romans 2:13 does not contain the word "Elohim". That is an English rendering of a Hebrew word for God or Lord. Romans was written in Greek and the actual Greek word used was Θεῷ which rendered into English is "Theo", and normally translated as "God".

We all know that in Romans 2, Paul is referring to the Great I AM, the Maker of Heaven and Earth, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the God of Abraham, Isaac,and Jacob, YAHWEH our Elohim, but what Paul actually wrote was Θεῷ, Theo, God.

Translating the Geek "Theo" as "Elohim" makes no more sense than going through the Old Testament and changing "Elohim" to "Theo". Nobody does that.

Here are a few other translations of this verse.

"for not the hearers of the Law are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified." (NASB 77)

"For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." (KJV)

"For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified." (ESV)

"for not the hearers of the Law [are] righteous before God, but the doers of the Law will be declared righteous." (LSV)

The second part of your translation of this verse is also odd.

"It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight."

Your version makes it sound like obedience is what actually makes people righteous while the others say that the obedient "are righteous" or "are declared righteous", There is a big difference. They seem to indicate that obedience and righteousness go together.

There's another way to test it:

1 Chronicles 1:5
The Japhethites
5 The sons of Japheth:

Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras

What land did they receive after the flood? The consensus is Asia. This is further evidence - the land of Magog - is exactly where Russia is.

View attachment 6309
What's up with the map of Pangaea?
I understand that secular plate tectonic geologists think that this was once the shape of things, hundreds of millions of years ago. I don't see how that is relevant to the Biblical nations.

I don't think the reference to the world being divided in the time of Peleg likely explains the formation of the continents.

What Bible translation are you quoting? Is it your own paraphrase? You don't mention the translation, and your Bible quotes say some strange things.

For example your quote of Romans 2:13
says:

Romans 2:13 does not contain the word "Elohim". That is an English rendering of a Hebrew word for God or Lord. Romans was written in Greek and the actual Greek word used was Θεῷ which rendered into English is "Theo", and normally translated as "God".

We all know that in Romans 2, Paul is referring to the Great I AM, the Maker of Heaven and Earth, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the God of Abraham, Isaac,and Jacob, YAHWEH our Elohim, but what Paul actually wrote was Θεῷ, Theo, God.

Translating the Geek "Theo" as "Elohim" makes no more sense than going through the Old Testament and changing "Elohim" to "Theo". Nobody does that.

Here are a few other translations of this verse.

"for not the hearers of the Law are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified." (NASB 77)

"For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." (KJV)

"For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified." (ESV)

"for not the hearers of the Law [are] righteous before God, but the doers of the Law will be declared righteous." (LSV)

The second part of your translation of this verse is also odd.

"It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight."

Your version makes it sound like obedience is what actually makes people righteous while the others say that the obedient "are righteous" or "are declared righteous", There is a big difference. They seem to indicate that obedience and righteousness go together.
The Hebrew came before the Greek.

Why I don’t say “lord” or “god” anymore:

And in that day, declares YAHUHA, you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer will you call me ‘My Baal.’

Jeremiah 23:27
They forgot my name for Baal.
———————————————————-

lord in Hebrew is the definition for Baal.

god in Hebrew means a Babylonian deity for fortune/money.

——————————————————-
The Creator says he wants his people to know his name:

Isaiah 52:6
My people shall know my name.

Psalm 145:2
Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever.

Psalm 68:4
Sing praises to Elohim and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is YAHUHA. Rejoice in his presence!

So men say - call him lord or god. Don’t call him by his name. But “HE” says to know my name, and sing praises to it. They replaced his name for “Baal/lord” almost 7,000 times. I’m keeping the commandment:

Exodus 21:13
“Pay close attention to all my instructions. You must not call on the name of any other gods. Do not even speak their names.“

Another difference between what the Creator says versus traditions of men.

IMG_1442.jpegIMG_1440.jpegIMG_1441.pngIMG_1439.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpeg
    IMG_1407.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1470.png
    IMG_1470.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
What's up with the map of Pangaea?
I understand that secular plate tectonic geologists think that this was once the shape of things, hundreds of millions of years ago. I don't see how that is relevant to the Biblical nations.

I don't think the reference to the world being divided in the time of Peleg likely explains the formation of the continents.
The point is the location of the land of Magog has always been Asia/Russia territory. The movement of continents over “millions” of years is a un-proven scientific theory. They love to add billions and millions to everything - in order to make their un-proven scientific theories like evolution seem more believable.

The Hebrew came before the Greek.

Why I don’t say “lord” or “god” anymore:

And in that day, declares YAHUHA, you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer will you call me ‘My Baal.’

Jeremiah 23:27
They forgot my name for Baal.
———————————————————-

lord in Hebrew is the definition for Baal.

god in Hebrew means a Babylonian deity for fortune/money.

——————————————————-
The Creator says he wants his people to know his name:

Isaiah 52:6
My people shall know my name.

Psalm 145:2
Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever.

Psalm 68:4
Sing praises to Elohim and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is YAHUHA. Rejoice in his presence!

So men say - call him lord or god. Don’t call him by his name. But “HE” says to know my name, and sing praises to it. They replaced his name for “Baal/lord” almost 7,000 times. I’m keeping the commandment:

Exodus 21:13
“Pay close attention to all my instructions. You must not call on the name of any other gods. Do not even speak their names.“

Another difference between what the Creator says versus traditions of men.

View attachment 6312View attachment 6313View attachment 6314View attachment 6318

That's nice. I understand you believe we should not use the words "God or Lord" when discussing the I AM.

Your answer however doesn't begin to answer my question. The apostle Paul wrote the book of Romans in the Greek language. The book of Romans was inspired (breathed out) by the Holy Spirit. The Maker of Heaven and Earth is fluent in both Hebrew and Greek (as well as every other tongue of men and angels). The Greek text does not say Elohim. It says Theo. Using the word Elohim is a mistranslation.

Unless you say otherwise, I will assume your Bible quotes are your own opinionated paraphrases of the actual text. I won't take them very seriously unless I varify them using a reputable translation. 👍

Back