• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

9 FOUNDATION KEYS FOR BIBLICAL MARRIAGE

Doc

Real Person
Biblical%2BMarriage.jpg

I am so VERY excited to share this with all my friends and ministry partners! I am glad to announce the release of my LATEST eBook:

"9 FOUNDATION KEYS FOR BIBLICAL MARRIAGE"

In this eBook, I outline the foundational principles for any marriage, but especially those that seek to establish a BIBLICAL MARRIAGE in their home. Over the course of the various chapters, I share with you basic keys and guidelines to help you understand the roles of men, women and children in the family. I also pour out to you some wisdom in defining the PURPOSE of family (and it may not be what you THINK!)

Do you want to learn the BIBLICAL principles for success in your marriage? Do you want to know how to be a better husband, wife, child or parent? Do you want to avoid the PITFALLS of marriage? Do you want to RESTORE a broken marriage?

Then you need "9 FOUNDATION KEYS FOR BIBLICAL MARRIAGE"!

Now, this new eBook is available in PDF format, which means that it will be easy for you to not only download onto your laptop or home computer, but if you have ANY eBook reader (Kindle, Nook, etc), you will be able to view it there as well. That means you can take these FOUNDATION KEYS with you wherever you go!

BUT, (as they say on TV), WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Not only is this eBook available in a convenient format, but it is ALSO available as an AUDIOBOOK!

Yes, that's right! All nine chapters of the book are available in easy to use MP3 format, which means that you can download these to your portable media player, and LISTEN to these FOUNDATION KEYS while you drive, take the dog for a walk, or burn calories on the treadmill!

Ok, so you are saying to yourself, "I want this eBook. I want the audiobook. What do I need to do?"

Normally a book and audio combination will run you anywhere from $25-$60 depending on the title. But I believe in this book, and believe it will be a blessing to you. That is why I am offering it at a special price to my friends, and that means YOU!

The eBook itself is available for only $3.99, which is a great price by itself. You will get your money back in wisdom in the first chapter alone! Each of the chapters (nine in all) are available to download for $.99 each. You do the math: that's $9.91. HOWEVER, rather than have you purchase each of these separately, I have packaged them together for you for the low price of only $5.99!

$5.99 is tough to beat in this economy, plus with the convenience of an eBook AND audio together, I am convinced that this is an AWESOME value!

Want to order YOUR copy? Just click below:

http://docburkhart.blogspot.com/2011/03/ebook-9-foundation-keys-for-biblical.html

Blessings,

Doc Burkhart

Back