• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A Divided Kingdom

Earth_is-

Male
Proverbs 13:13
Whoever despises the word brings destruction on himself, but he who reveres the commandment will be rewarded.

Can the Kingdom of the Most High be divided? Let's say a Christian gentile that rejects the Holy, Righteous, and Good Law - he comes into the Kingdom, and see's Abraham, Issac, and Jacob feasting in Heaven. He also sees all of their multiple wives - and he proceeds forth to to get into an argument with Abraham being a perpetual sinner and an adulterer (as the mainstream church teaches these days). Abraham is a friend of the Most High. Does anyone else see a problem here?

Mark 3:24
If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand.

Wouldn't the Kingdom in Heaven turn into the same kingdom we have here on earth? All the different denominations, religions, and in-fighting going on?

One thing I see from Scripture that all the righteous men have in common is this - they love the law of the Most High. They choose to keep and follow his law out of love. Walking in his ways and keeping his commandments. So those that keep their faith in Lord Jesus Christ - and keep the Heavenly Father's commandments out of love - they will instantly have something in common with Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. But those that only proclaim to love Jesus Christ - but prefer their human traditions and human laws - they will not have everything in common with Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Which leads to a divided kingdom.

Matthew 7:22-23
22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’

23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Last edited:
Back