• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A God fearing woman is a win-win

Paulsen

Real Person
Male
One of the places I work at (I subcontract at various companies throughout the week) has recently hired a woman who slanders and gossips often.

The problem became evident right away. She makes it hard to even leave a conversation gracefully that you don't want to be a part of.

The problem became more complicated when she started seeking me out in the office space to talk about other people and seemed a little over friendly. I made it really obvious that i didn't want to hang out or talk beyond business. She was kind of upset but it didn't blow up as another girl in the office told her that I just like to get my work done and not waste time.

I thought of all the ways that it could have been a more volatile situation, and i guess it still could be. I'm gonna be prayerful and careful to stay clear and not allow for openings for sin/trouble.

Upon reflection, I started growing in gratefulness for the women I have met here on this forum. The amount of constructive and honest conversation i have had on this forum is precious.

It got to me that a women who fears the lord is profitable to know regardless of the station she has in your life. A God fearing female friend, sister, wife, daughter...are all gifts from God. I encourage the men here to spend some time thanking God and the God fearing women in your lives for the blessing.

Some men have no God fearing women in their lives. Those men may rather sleep on the roof than next to a quarrelsome women.

Anyway, greatful for you all!

Amen!!!! Here here brother!
Good words... thank you for sharing, and for the healthy reminder to cherish our sisters in Christ!

I am so blessed to have many amazing God fearing women in my life!
May the Lord bless them for how much they give of themselves in selfless service!

Back