• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A Great New Book for People/Families

Dr. K.R. Allen

Real Person
I have just read one of the best new books by the marvelous Dr. Henry Cloud. As a solid theologian and biblical pyschologist I think he has hit another homerun in this one.

The book is called: The Law of Happiness: How Spiritual Wisdom and Modern Science can Change Your Life.

Do you express negativity often or know someone who is generally a negative spirited person? Do you feel depressed or know someone who seems depressed a lot? Do you seem to be a pessimist or know someone who usually starts off with a critical, or the world/glass of life is half empty instead of half full, if so this book may be the one you or that person needs.

Here are the chapter break downs:

-The Science of Happiness
-Happy People are Givers
-Happy People are not Lazy About Happiness
-Happy People DO not Wait for Someday
-Happy People Pursue Goals
-Happy People Fully Engage
-Happy People Connect
-Happy People Don't Compare Themselves
-Happy People Think Well
-Happy People Are Grateful
-Happy People Have Boundaries
-Happy People Forgive
-Happy People Have a Calling
-Happy People Have Faith

I've read it today and I think it could do great things for married couples who are feeling down and like life is dull and boring. And for any person I think it can help you in developing a plan and means to finding that fruit of the Spirit called joy.

Back