• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

a quick hello

I've been reading on this site and listened to the online radio shows and appreciate what you all have to say.
My wife, who I love dearly, isn't keen on poly but it's a topic that has been on my heart for several years. I believe the biblical principles of it go a long way toward defining God honoring family relationships and we all suffer because our culture doesn't allow God's word to define the family institution.
I don't have time now for "my story". I just wanted to say thank you all for being here.

Greetings For Joy by Faith!

Welcome as it's nice to have you here! Many of us here come from different back rounds. Different upbringings, different church's, sometimes different cultures as well. However we all hope and strive to be "united in Christ, " despite our differences. ;) Some are actually living out the plural family life, and many are still on a journey of Seeking Yashua's will above all else. And while doing so, we're trying our best as simple fallen sinners to support, encourage, Speak the Truth in Godly love, holding one another accountable, while offering a "a Hand UP in Christ," and Not condemnation. So welcome, as this is a great community to join in study, prayer and discuss pm and the things of God together as Brothers & Sisters in Christ.
Looking forward to communicating with you and knowing you and your wife. Take care, staying faithful on the path Yashua has placed you on. Seeking His Wisdom, Strength and Joy for the journey!

Warm Wishes,
FOR HIS GLORY ALONE,
Faithful Servant :)

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for listening to the broadcasts! Don't forget that we are also on Facebook and Twitter!

Koinonia and Maranatha!

Back