• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A Re-Introduction

Yaakov

Greetings everyone: It has been so long since I was last here, it seems appropriate to me to introduce myself again. Some of you may remember me; probably I am unknown to the majority.

I and my lovely wife, Sarah, live in Munich, Germany. We have four wonderful children, 10 and under.

Having been persuaded of the centrality of Torah, I describe myself as messianic; since, however, there is no true messianic group here, we fellowship at a church belonging to the reformed branch of Christianity.

I've been privileged to meet some of you personally, but there has been a good deal of water flow under the bridge since then. Others might remember me from the time before Biblical Families.

At any rate, I look forward to fellowshipping with you all. Hopefully, more consistently and without any more interruptions.

Shalom!

Back