• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A shoutout to Pete Rambo by Pastor Dowell

@PeteR So happy for you bud! I hope you have a massive surge in views and algorithm clicks!
Yeah... wow. Subs have almost doubled in the last eight hours, email has been busy, comments blowing up...

I'm humbled and a bit overwhelmed! Seriously cool! May Yah use this open door for HIS glory.

Yes to the Hebrew Israelite part.
He is technically a black Hebrew Israelite but he’s a sane one. He rejects the most egregious of their errors and really doesn’t say anything any crazier than most of us do. Obviously I disagree with his claim that all modern Jews are impostors and that all true Jews are actually African Americans. But he doesn’t stray in to heresy or matters worthy of breaking fellowship over. He has been very successful building an impressive community and the Straitway women are amazing examples of Biblical womanhood.

Here's Peter's response video
Peter, I love what you're saying about for King and Kingdom right now. I was reminded of this just the other day in a conversation I was having with a friend. Something I needed to hear (I was the one saying it lol, it just came out).

Hey, 🤣🤣, you're giving away my retreat thunder for Sat. evening session! 😂😂

I guess everyone gets an appetizer. ... be at the retreat for the main course!

He has been very successful building an impressive community and the Straitway women are amazing examples of Biblical womanhood.
There are over a dozen communities following the example of the "hub". I have been so blessed to fellowship there and get a home cooked meal. And celebrating tabernacles with over 1000 people was so enriching to my soul.

Interesting point re: "debate", Pete. [And I appreciate your acknowledgement of what IS 'money' - aka 'silver'. ]

But I gotta admit, this sounds almost a bit like "The Sting," where the idea was to fleece the scam artists. (OK, yeah - I'd like a piece of that action, too. ;) )

We know there IS no real 'debate'. Scripture is clear, unequivocal, undeniable.
The only exposure is honest moderation. (Which was, if you think about it, the reason for the twist in the movie...)

I think this background works better than the green screen. Good video!
I agree, but setting that up everytime is a lot of work. Easier to leave everything set up in the office that is shared with others and stuff...

Interesting point re: "debate", Pete. [And I appreciate your acknowledgement of what IS 'money' - aka 'silver'. ]

But I gotta admit, this sounds almost a bit like "The Sting," where the idea was to fleece the scam artists. (OK, yeah - I'd like a piece of that action, too. ;) )

We know there IS no real 'debate'. Scripture is clear, unequivocal, undeniable.
The only exposure is honest moderation. (Which was, if you think about it, the reason for the twist in the movie...)
Agreed. The goal is simply to expose pastors and false teaching. Put up or shut up... Dishonest moderation is the weak point, but that should be self evident to most viewers.

Agreed. The goal is simply to expose pastors and false teaching. Put up or shut up... Dishonest moderation is the weak point, but that should be self evident to most viewers.
Because it's easy for pastors (so called) to convince people that respect them and don't question the pig slop they are spoon feeding them, BUT if there is 20k up for grabs....and the guy with all the confidence while standing behind his own pull pit refuses to take his argument to the debate?.....maybe others will realize their lack of position.

We can at least tell people we contend with that some are willing to put their money where their mouths are, and that they are willing to let iron sharpen iron.....and these other ministers must have plastic .....or make that NURF swords! :cool:

Back