• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A tangent, but one we're not immunized against

Keith Martin

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
One of my birth brothers alerted me to the following article that dispels widely-held misconceptions about accusations of sexual assault. Given that we're all Godly men and women, we can get lulled into a complacency that fools us into thinking we and our loved ones couldn't possibly find ourselves at the barrel end of a false accusation. I myself operated under that complacency right up until 1989, when a female supervisor whose advances I had spurned orchestrated a smear campaign against me that led to my not only losing my job but being banned from social services work in one of our great States. I failed to fight back in that instance, and about a decade later, once again unconsciously concluding something like that could never happen to me again, a small group of women at the university where I was working manufactured a whole series of accusations of supposed sexual improprieties. That time, I stood my ground, and, after 7 months and help from campus police, an attorney and one key loyal staff ally, we exposed the lies and the subsequent cover-ups engaged in by my supervisors (who had learned even before I did that they'd been lied to). There's nothing like being vindicated, but being publicly tarred with accusations of sex crimes is still something that never leaves you. As you might be able to imagine, I watched the Kavanaugh confirmation process with stark attention; it was a cathartic experience for me, but I was also privately reminded that each of these two experiences I've referenced featured dynamics related to my having been open about my non-standard beliefs about marriage, which is why I'm posting this here. I found that this 4-year-old article contains some very useful information:

Ten reasons false rape accusations are common
August 1, 2014 By Jonathan Taylor

The link for the entire article is: https://www.avoiceformen.com/sexual-politics/ten-reasons-false-rape-accusations-are-common/

Great article, Keith. Pray for me--I just posted a link to the article on my facebook page! :eek:
I pray for everyone who has a Facebook page!

I’m sorry, I had to stop reading that article because it infuriated me. I cannot express how very, very concerned I am for men in this culture. I am not going against any woman who has been legitimately victimized. However, in today’s society, men who are accused of rape/sexual assault are guilty until proven innocent, and even if proved innocent they are still guilty! I place women who intentionally and falsely accuse men of sexual assault in the same category of child molesters because I am that revolted by them. I feel as if a woman who does this to a man and it is proven that it’s malicious, should be prosecuted and receive the same punishment they tried to inflict upon the man. I can’t even begin to..... I need to go work out or something.......

I have a confession. Before I met my wife I committed adultery. A lady from work said her husband kicked her out and needed a place to stay. She was supose to sleep on my coach, but ended in my bed. I felt guilty after ward's and said what has to be be the stupidest thing in that situation. "We shouldn't have done that and what are we going to tell your husband". She got up and left without saying a word. The next morning I was woken up by the police, guess what I was being investigated for. I lost my job, freinds, my landlord evicted me, I spent the next 4 months harassed by the cops, I lived in a small town where everybody knows everyone's buisness. She got sympathy from everyone, attention and temporarily worked things out with her husband. She finally slipped up and confessed that she lied. So the police dropped the investigation, I was never formally charged. That didn't get me my lease back, my job back, or stop the assassination of my character. She even had the nerve to ask me if we could start over and be freinds after she "apologized for the misunderstanding". Nothing ever happened to square things. I learnt three things during that time. Only G-d is just, you will pay for adultery and sex outside of marriage is bad.

I have a confession. Before I met my wife I committed adultery. A lady from work said her husband kicked her out and needed a place to stay. She was supose to sleep on my coach, but ended in my bed. I felt guilty after ward's and said what has to be be the stupidest thing in that situation. "We shouldn't have done that and what are we going to tell your husband". She got up and left without saying a word. The next morning I was woken up by the police, guess what I was being investigated for. I lost my job, freinds, my landlord evicted me, I spent the next 4 months harassed by the cops, I lived in a small town where everybody knows everyone's buisness. She got sympathy from everyone, attention and temporarily worked things out with her husband. She finally slipped up and confessed that she lied. So the police dropped the investigation, I was never formally charged. That didn't get me my lease back, my job back, or stop the assassination of my character. She even had the nerve to ask me if we could start over and be freinds after she "apologized for the misunderstanding". Nothing ever happened to square things. I learnt three things during that time. Only G-d is just, you will pay for adultery and sex outside of marriage is bad.
Dang, that was an expensive night.

Thank you for this article! As a wife and mother of two boys, I am fearful something like this could one day happen to them. Secondly, as a real victim of sexual assault at the hand of a stranger who broke into my apartment, these women who make false claims diminish and make light of the experience of true victims. My attacker is serving a 33 year sentence and just recently had his parole revoked for bad behavior. He was innocent until proven guilty, and justice was served as it should have been.

I’m sorry, I had to stop reading that article because it infuriated me. I cannot express how very, very concerned I am for men in this culture. I am not going against any woman who has been legitimately victimized. However, in today’s society, men who are accused of rape/sexual assault are guilty until proven innocent, and even if proved innocent they are still guilty! I place women who intentionally and falsely accuse men of sexual assault in the same category of child molesters because I am that revolted by them. I feel as if a woman who does this to a man and it is proven that it’s malicious, should be prosecuted and receive the same punishment they tried to inflict upon the man. I can’t even begin to..... I need to go work out or something.......

It baffles me that no one involved in the Kavanaugh character assassination is being investigated or prosecuted. False sexual allegations will not stop until they begin to be prosecuted in a high-profile way. A woman in social services, someone involved as a mediator during child custody disputes, once told me that 3/4 of all child custody cases ultimately include allegations of sexual abuse against the father on the part of the mother -- and that over 2/3 of those allegations don't have even a shred of corroboration, but that doesn't stop the allegations from being effective; that amounts to over half of the child custody cases. No one will prosecute these women, what they do usually works, and the men tend to just slink away, thankful that nothing worse than what happened to Kevin had happened to them.

What I notice on television is that the useful idiots who have been doing most of the so-called protesting on behalf of survivors appear to be young adults living lifestyles that would generally indicate they never plan to be parents themselves -- so they don't have to confront contemplating having to worry that their own sons will end up having to navigate these shark-infested waters.

I agree 100% with @Keith Martin's post. After I heard Kavenaugh's personal response lasting more than an hour, I was convinced that those making the accusations and those behind her should be prosecuted AND pay the price for their insidious actions. In my mind, the question is WHO? Who starts that ball rolling. Who is best positioned to start that ball rolling? Is anyone even having the conversation at the top that this needs to happen? Look at all that Hillary has gotten by with, and Bill for that matter. Pres. Trump is the only one who's had the guts to go after this sort of riff-raff! I believe he IS serious about his goal to "drain the swamp" and is actively working toward that goal. Is this part of his goal or an entirely different venue? Something HAS to be done. Somebody, some bodies are going to have to step up to the plate. Is it women who are going to have to call out the women and take a public stand? Or is a man better positioned to do this? Will it be a combination of Men with backbones of steel and integrity supported by women who have had enough of the circus and defamation of really good men standing alongside of those men taking the stand. As long as this sort of posturing from the circus crowd continues going unchecked they become bolder and more brazen. In the meantime, our children, our homes, our marriages, our women, our men, and our nation are losing, losing, losing!

The feminist spirit is no match for the power of a godly woman. Amen sister.

Is this how things begin to look in the end of the age?

Can Slewfoot be defeated?

Or does it just keep getting worse?

Is this how things begin to look in the end of the age?

Can Slewfoot be defeated?

Or does it just keep getting worse?

The answer is always, "Yes," Slewfoot (and anyone else) can be defeated. We have a Sovereign God, so where the defeat is concerned, it will occur according to His (God's) timing. And, as Mark Levin reminded us last night during his conversation with George Gilder, this may be an example of what William F. Buckley warned against when quoting Eric Voegelin's observation that many attempt to hurry on Armageddon by an effort to "immanentize the eschaton." If this is what things look like in the end of the eon, I suspect we're at most just at the beginning of the end of this age, because The Unveiling (The Revelation) lists a whole host of things that haven't happened yet (not the least of which is Israel being looked to as the leader of the world -- haven't noticed that happening at the United Nations so far) before the Millennium even begins.

I like what @rejoicinghandmaid wrote, because I think that the false-accusation article I linked to points not to the end of the world but to a clear indication that it's time for us to stand tall against ridiculous mental illness masquerading as 'enlightened' evolution.

Last edited:
I think that believing that today’s Israel, which is actually only Judea, is the Israel of Revelations is a mistake. But we will see.

Better than 50% or Police Reports of rape are probably false. And that's just the police reports. Things like Kavanaugh and a lot of the shenanigans on campuses and in workplaces never get that far. They never need to file a police report to get the intended result.

This is all to be expected when false reports are not penalized.

One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established. If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days; And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother; Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you. And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you. And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Deut 19:15-21

Re "immanentizing the eschaton": Heard somewhere long ago that the church in China pre-communism was taught mostly a pre-trib rapture by Western missionaries, which had the result that when the Communists started shooting people, there was a huge falling away in the church. Let's not be those guys. Things could get a lot tougher around here before we get anywhere close to the Last Days.

It is very true, there was no rapture to rescue anyone from Stalin, Mao, Hitler, or any of the others. There could be more to come, that is also true. That does not mean the next one has to be the antichrist, any more than the last ones were. Neither does it mean that we, or anyone else, is guaranteed peace and safety until the "rapture." Neither does it mean the rapture is not true, for the tribulation is not just the wrath of man, or just the wrath of Satan, but it includes the wrath of God as well. The Church has always had times of persecution, but for the Church to suffer the wrath of God is another story.

Re "immanentizing the eschaton": Heard somewhere long ago that the church in China pre-communism was taught mostly a pre-trib rapture by Western missionaries, which had the result that when the Communists started shooting people, there was a huge falling away in the church. Let's not be those guys. Things could get a lot tougher around here before we get anywhere close to the Last Days.
Amen, amen and amen.

Back