• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

A taste of spring in NZ

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
We set our son, James (15 yrs), a task of filming and editing a video of spring on the farm in 2 days. This is what he did, and finished it early. Those are our cows and sheep. I'm very impressed with the quality of his work, especially considering he had such a limited time frame.

That was great! It reminds me of the many short films Noah created at that age. Nice song choice.

That was really good.

We set our son, James (15 yrs), a task of filming and editing a video of spring on the farm in 2 days. This is what he did, and finished it early. Those are our cows and sheep. I'm very impressed with the quality of his work, especially considering he had such a limited time frame.
I'll be returning to that religiously from time to time, Sarah. Yes, your farm is indeed beautiful, and maybe if he put about 100 times more search time into reviewing other free-use music he might find something 'better,' but I believe God guided him to the perfect choice. There is nothing more to say but that that was a beautiful visual and auditory experience. I was immediately relaxed into a state of peacefulness that moved me to cast aside all my cares from this Friday I'm now winding down from. Please congratulate James from me, a stranger from the other side of the planet. This is going up on X and Truth Social tonight.

Back