• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Aaron from Seattle

Aaron_D

Male
Hi, my name is Aaron and I am a single guy in my 20’s. I have believed in polygyny and biblical patriarchy for a few years now but have never spoken to anyone about it. I am grateful that I came to the knowledge of what the bible teaches about marriage and gender roles before being married, so that I can do things the right way from the beginning.

I plan to go to the summer retreat this year and am really looking forward to it.

Hi Aaron and welcome to Biblical Families. It's great to have a young man join the forum. Shalom

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Aaron and I am a single guy in my 20’s. I have believed in polygyny and biblical patriarchy for a few years now but have never spoken to anyone about it. I am grateful that I came to the knowledge of what the bible teaches about marriage and gender roles before being married, so that I can do things the right way from the beginning.

I plan to go to the summer retreat this year and am really looking forward to it.
Welcome to the party

Welcome!

Welcome Aaron!

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome. Even when this truth was revealed to me as a single man, later I was weak and I caved into feelings of my future wife who caused me to abandon God's revelation about polygyny. I forced myself through mental gymnastics to align with fiance's feelings. Adam abandoned God's revelation giving preference to his helpmate and ate dragon fruit. If you do not mind getting advice from a stranger, do not be like me or like Adam. Love God with all your mind, with all your heart, with all your strength.

Looking forward to meeting you at summer retreat.

Shalom and welcome

Back