• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Abducted Children

Sean Miller

Male
In brief, those of u who know me from on here know I live abroad in Asia with my 1st and 2nd. My 1st is British and we have 2 boys together in a legal marriage from the US. We have not lived in the US for almost 3 years now. 2 weeks ago when I was not home she left with only passports, laptop and my boys (no fight occurred between us at all). Found out she left the country to the UK with my sons 2 days later. I have not been able to speak to her or my children for 2 weeks now and am desperate for some wisdom and support.

Due to the fact she knows I've been active on here in the past I dont want any discussion here of what I can, should or shouldn't do please. If any of you are willing to give me some direction and wisdom, prayers, please reply here or send me a PM and we can connect via skype or something similar.

Several months ago I posted about her abandoning her faith, I'm not surprised of this next action but yet I am, as she said she never do anything like this.

I appreciate your prayers and support. I have a few possible steps but not sure what is the right thing to do here. So if your not able to reach out ,please pray for my sons to be returned to me.

Thank you

Praying

Praying.

Praying

Praying

praying

Any update??

Update:
No update.... Unfortunately nothing at all from my wife, I got a brief email with two attachments that I requested, homeschool docs and business business docs I asked for in a text. Nothing at all about my 2 son's she abducted, the email acted as if nothing has even happened. No reply to any of my calls or messages, she's blocked me on my only contact source,Skype. My son's birthday was on the 8th, I got a text with a few photos, that was it, no call no discussion about any of this.

I've resulted to my only option, filing legal charges. Thankfully there are international laws preventing this kind of thing and a law in this country protecting against a legal custodian from removing children out of the country from another legal custody parent. But in order to get any chance of seeing my son's again I have to file these charges against her to get her and the kids back here to fight for custody at least. It's been so discouraging and the heart aches is overwhelming most days.i just pray she'd come back and sort things out properly, here.

Update:
No update.... Unfortunately nothing at all from my wife, I got a brief email with two attachments that I requested, homeschool docs and business business docs I asked for in a text. Nothing at all about my 2 son's she abducted, the email acted as if nothing has even happened. No reply to any of my calls or messages, she's blocked me on my only contact source,Skype. My son's birthday was on the 8th, I got a text with a few photos, that was it, no call no discussion about any of this.

I've resulted to my only option, filing legal charges. Thankfully there are international laws preventing this kind of thing and a law in this country protecting against a legal custodian from removing children out of the country from another legal custody parent. But in order to get any chance of seeing my son's again I have to file these charges against her to get her and the kids back here to fight for custody at least. It's been so discouraging and the heart aches is overwhelming most days.i just pray she'd come back and sort things out properly, here.

We have a friend who's wife split with the children. She left them with her mother, so he informed the authorities in the next state that he was coming to pick up his children and everything went well. She didnt like coming back to find she was the one suddenly and unexpectedly childless. She did come back and they worked things out for a time.
You should do whatever you need to in making certain you can influence and raise your sons. I don't feel bad for her....I think the fact that she did that to you means she needs to be on the other end.

We have a friend who's wife split with the children. She left them with her mother, so he informed the authorities in the next state that he was coming to pick up his children and everything went well. She didnt like coming back to find she was the one suddenly and unexpectedly childless. She did come back and they worked things out for a time.
You should do whatever you need to in making certain you can influence and raise your sons. I don't feel bad for her....I think the fact that she did that to you means she needs to be on the other end.
I agree. I was briefly a foster parent to a 15 year old who was taken from the US as an infant by his father but brought back as a young teen. He secretly found his mom but couldn't do anything about it until his dad messed up by "disciplining" him and left marks to the point CPS stepped in. They found mom, and they were reunited...finally. The down side was that the dad was Muslim and had raised his son in that faith. Culturally it was very difficult for the boy to form a relationship with his Christian mom and her family.

Back