• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Adam and Lyndsey in Alaska

enlargeourtents

Female
Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are new here, just submitted our profile. Adam is 30, Lyndsey is 37, married 10 years. We have 2 children we homeschool. Recently moved to Alaska from Texas. YaH opened our eyes about a year ago that Adam could take another wife and we are very excited! Lyndsey is not able to have more children so our family has been praying for more children for several years and we believe this is how YHUH wants to do it. Hoping Adam or all of us will be able to attend the retreat next month and meet some of ya'll!

Attachments

• Adam and Lyndsey.jpg
    Adam and Lyndsey.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 388
Great to have you here Adam & Lyndsey! More and more people are coming to understand this truth, from all over the world.

Unfortunately the retreat next month has had to be suddenly called off due to unexpected circumstances, it just hasn't been pulled off the front page of the site yet, will track down someone who can do that. Sorry. There will be other opportunities to meet up though, don't worry about that. And there are people all over the place so you may find there's someone you can catch up with nearby.

Lyndsey, if you want to meet the ladies, check out the ladies chat on Tuesday nights. Link at the top of the forum index page. I don't know anything about it except for the fact that my wife can't get enough of it, so they must have a good time!

Welcome to the site! What part of Alaska are you from? Fairbanks guy myself, well, before I joined the military and ended up in Nebraska. I highly encourage the ladies chat for Lyndsey, my wife Cherie is there almost every week. Feel free to add your .02 to any conversation you see, even if it's an old one, lol!

We are in the Peninsula. We also used to be military. That's how we met, in England. Glad to be here. So sad to hear about the cancellation, but hey, maybe something will pop up closer, lol! So know of any groups or families in Canada we could fellowship with online or go visit with? We sure are thankful for this site!

Welcome to Biblical Families.

Alaska from Texas, that is quite a temperature drop!

Adam, has anyone ever told you that you've got a real Keith Green look going on there? :)
1000178239.jpg

Now there's a compliment! ... The world needs more Keith Greenage going on ! Lol welcome folks :)

LOL! I didn't know who Keith Green was so had to look it up. You know how it is said that people look like their pet. A few days ago we went fishing and took our Newfypoo along. A man passing by commented that we shared the same hair do. I tried to attach a pic of our dog but it's too big. I have a black Newfypoo (Poodle x Newfoundland), look up pics of one, fluffy and curly complete with a fro and a beard, lol.

The best compliment I have gotten on my "do", was while I was working at Home Depot part-time. I was unloading a truck, and carrying lumber on my shoulder. A co-worker said that I passed by him and I looked just like Jesus carrying the cross.

Back