• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Adam & Eve Are Not The Parents of All the Races

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickJ

NOTE: This topic of race, kind, specie was brought up by me on another thread. I am creating it here to make it open to all who wish to ask, seek and knock.

Let's start at the beginning.

In the book of Genesis or beginnings, Yahweh created all things "after his/their kind" (Gen. 1:11-25) which is significant in itself, as He declared it ten times.

It is written in Gen. 1:26-27 that hue-man, human-kind or hunter-gatherers are being created, then at Gen. 2:7 Adam-man, Adam-kind or farmer, gardener, horticulturalist was formed (Heb. - cast; straightened) from the dust of the ground and Yah breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life. Adam in Hebrew means "to show blood (in the face), i.e. Flush or turn rosy -- ruddy.

One must admit that other kinds or non-whites do not fit this description and do not descend from Adam, unless one holds the unbiblical and unscientific "theory" of evolution.

These are two different origins at two different times made with different purposes in mind to fulfill different functions. Which could mean that there was a significant amount of time between Gen. 1 & Gen. 2.

The word kind, has the root word "kin". Kin shares a common root with the words "gene", "genetics", "generation", and "species: sort begets sort." Scripture states in Gen. 5:1 "This is the book of the generations (descent, family) of Adam."

Adam was a different specie or sort, more properly the first White man and spiritual man.

It is also biologically impossible for all races to have descended from Adam. Yah decreed it so by declaring ten times "after his/their kind."

Also note, that in Gen. 2:5 we are told "And there was not a man to till the ground." There were men, of course, created in Gen. 1, but "not a man" who was able to till the ground. Archaeology records show, that for a considerable amount of time there was not agriculture or cultivation. Agriculture or cultivation is a recent phenomenon, considered by ancient cultures as a "gift of the gods."

The forming of Adam was the end of an epoch and the start of another.

Then Eve was made from Adam's rib or genetic structure, thus why Adam states "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh." Eve was of the same kind, race. This proves that Adam and Eve could not be the parents of all man-kind. They have a spirit-bearing capacity that the others do not have.

This is just a brief summary of this topic and in turn, I hope will stir you to search out the scriptures.

Suggest you watch this video from Ken Ham's group Answers in Genesis.

Basic takeaways:

All "races" come from Adam and Eve. All the genetic material for every skin color was in Adam and Eve. There really are no "races", but people groups with different shades of brown. There are no true "black" and "white" people, only people with different amount amounts of melanin or brown. "White" people have little melanin and "black" people have a lot of melanin. Adam and Eve were likely middle brown skinned so they could contain all of the DNA necessary to produce every human skin shade, both "black" and "white". If you don't believe there are no white people, place a piece of white notebook paper next to your face and compare the two. Everyone is a shade of brown, from light to dark.

Thankyou for clarifying where you are coming from @PatrickJ. I completely disagree on both scriptural and scientific grounds, but am pleased to have your perspective shared clearly so we can discuss it.

As the video shared above will cover most points that I would otherwise make myself, and I'm short of time, I'll just second the video recommendation rather than writing a long post. Keen to know your thoughts on it.

As @PeteR has pointed out above, all mankind has descended post-flood from Noah and his family. We read in the genealogies, in e.g. Genesis Chapter 5, that Noah is a direct descended of Adam. Whatever one might believe about the possibility of other peoples at creation is of no consequence after the Flood. There is excellent resource material that addresses issues such as this online at sites like Answers in Genesis, Creation.com, Institute for Creation Research, etc. Shalom

NOTE: This topic of race, kind, specie was brought up by me on another thread. I am creating it here to make it open to all who wish to ask, seek and knock.

Let's start at the beginning.

In the book of Genesis or beginnings, Yahweh created all things "after his/their kind" (Gen. 1:11-25) which is significant in itself, as He declared it ten times.

It is written in Gen. 1:26-27 that hue-man, human-kind or hunter-gatherers are being created, then at Gen. 2:7 Adam-man, Adam-kind or farmer, gardener, horticulturalist was formed (Heb. - cast; straightened) from the dust of the ground and Yah breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life. Adam in Hebrew means "to show blood (in the face), i.e. Flush or turn rosy -- ruddy.

One must admit that other kinds or non-whites do not fit this description and do not descend from Adam, unless one holds the unbiblical and unscientific "theory" of evolution.

These are two different origins at two different times made with different purposes in mind to fulfill different functions. Which could mean that there was a significant amount of time between Gen. 1 & Gen. 2.

The word kind, has the root word "kin". Kin shares a common root with the words "gene", "genetics", "generation", and "species: sort begets sort." Scripture states in Gen. 5:1 "This is the book of the generations (descent, family) of Adam."

Adam was a different specie or sort, more properly the first White man and spiritual man.

It is also biologically impossible for all races to have descended from Adam. Yah decreed it so by declaring ten times "after his/their kind."

Also note, that in Gen. 2:5 we are told "And there was not a man to till the ground." There were men, of course, created in Gen. 1, but "not a man" who was able to till the ground. Archaeology records show, that for a considerable amount of time there was not agriculture or cultivation. Agriculture or cultivation is a recent phenomenon, considered by ancient cultures as a "gift of the gods."

The forming of Adam was the end of an epoch and the start of another.

Then Eve was made from Adam's rib or genetic structure, thus why Adam states "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh." Eve was of the same kind, race. This proves that Adam and Eve could not be the parents of all man-kind. They have a spirit-bearing capacity that the others do not have.

This is just a brief summary of this topic and in turn, I hope will stir you to search out the scriptures.
I like this idea. It means only whites have sin. Sin entered through Adam. All of Adam’s descendants have sin. No one else’s descendants have sin. Adam was white. Only white people have sin. I really am a blue eyed devil!

Someone needs to get this in front of the Black Hebrew Israelites. They’ll get a kick out of it.

In my searching so far the scriptures never plainly state the origin of the races. There are many theories but most people won't consider them for most discussion around this point is born not from logic or reason but regurgitation of propaganda and fear of being called racist. I find no ones theories entirely convincing.

If you don't believe there are no white people, place a piece of white notebook paper next to your face and compare the two. Everyone is a shade of brown, from light to dark.
Speak for yourself. The only hue to many White's skin is either suntan or the pink of blood showing through.

All the genetic material for every skin color was in Adam and Eve....Adam and Eve were likely middle brown skinned so they could contain all of the DNA necessary to produce every human skin shade, both "black" and "white".
You use the language of science but modern genetic science flat contradicts this. So does the very name of Adam.

all mankind has descended post-flood from Noah and his family.

Not Goliath. At least not entirely for he was a descendant of the Nephilim.

In my searching so far the scriptures never plainly state the origin of the races. There are many theories but most people won't consider them for most discussion around this point is born not from logic or reason but regurgitation of propaganda and fear of being called racist. I find no ones theories entirely convincing.

Speak for yourself. The only hue to many White's skin is either suntan or the pink of blood showing through.

You use the language of science but modern genetic science flat contradicts this. So does the very name of Adam.

Not Goliath. At least not entirely for he was a descendant of the Nephilim.
Your argument is with answers in Genesis not me. I’m not saying they’re perfect but that’s where I got the info from. Ken Ham is a pretty smart guy.

In my searching so far the scriptures never plainly state the origin of the races.
Have you ever considered that this could be because the concept of "races" that you are searching for simply doesn't exist?

Scripture talks a lot about the nations / gentiles. Different family groups of people who have become large enough to no longer be called a "family" or even a "tribe" but instead are called a "nation". Many are named after their direct ancestor as outlined in the genealogies following Noah - showing they're just family groups descended from Noah. These nations are what does exist, and their origin is clearly explained.

I personally am so tired of hearing about race. I am called a racist just because i am not a person of color. I hear i am not of Yahs people because i am not a persin of color. I am told that my friends are not a part of Yahs people because they are people of color. We are all victims of racism. STOP THIS NOW. STOP PERPETUATING HATE! YAH LOVES THOSE THAT LOVES HIM. Who are any of us to say this person or that, this color or that is this or that. A baby of humans is beautiful and bleed red, cry, eat and grow up to deside if they will serve our creator or not. JUST STOP, IT HAS NO PLACE AMONG HIS PEOPLE.

Do you believe there were people other than Noah and those on the ark with him who survived the Flood?
You're missing @rockfox's point - and he does have a reasonable one here.
Genesis 6:4 says "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
What does "and also after that" mean?

One possibility (I am not asserting this as fact, just as a possibility) is that there were subsequent post-flood visitations of fallen angels breeding with humans, and this was the source of the giants mentioned in the early years of the nation of Israel. The one thing this explanation really has going for it is that it gives an explanation for God's commands to utterly wipe out certain people groups, killing even the women and children. Those commands are extremely difficult to understand in the context of a loving God, particularly as they directly violate his clear instructions around how to treat women captured in war etc. But if those people groups were genetically contaminated, that gives an explanation for why in those specific cases God would command genocide.

But even if true, that would be further proof of the full humanity of all other nations / races. Only a very narrow list of peoples were to be exterminated, or had intermarriage forbidden - all others are so truly human even the Israelites were allowed to intermarry with them. Consider women captured in war, and Solomon's massive number of foreign wives as examples. In other words, this would be the exception that proves the rule.

One possibility (I am not asserting this as fact, just as a possibility) is that there were subsequent post-flood visitations of fallen angels breeding with humans, and this was the source of the giants mentioned in the early years of the nation of Israel.
The thing that I have long wondered is, if the interbreeding between the spirit realm and humans happened before the flood, what prevented it after the flood?
What prevents it today?

Not at all questioning whether it happened as written.

The thing that I have long wondered is, if the interbreeding between the spirit realm and humans happened before the flood, what prevented it after the flood?
What prevents it today?

Not at all questioning whether it happened as written.
It might be happening today. It could be direct or indirect.

Some people think that these mRNA medical treatments (falsely called vaccines) serve the purpose of corrupting human genetics.

You're missing @rockfox's point
Quite possibly. I had 2 Peter 2:5 in mind; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;

What prevents it today?
God can prevent anything he wants. Maybe he allowed it prior to the flood for reasons only known to God, but has not allowed it since then. His ways and thoughts are higher than ours.

You're missing @rockfox's point - and he does have a reasonable one here.
Genesis 6:4 says "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
What does "and also after that" mean?

One possibility (I am not asserting this as fact, just as a possibility) is that there were subsequent post-flood visitations of fallen angels breeding with humans, and this was the source of the giants mentioned in the early years of the nation of Israel. The one thing this explanation really has going for it is that it gives an explanation for God's commands to utterly wipe out certain people groups, killing even the women and children. Those commands are extremely difficult to understand in the context of a loving God, particularly as they directly violate his clear instructions around how to treat women captured in war etc. But if those people groups were genetically contaminated, that gives an explanation for why in those specific cases God would command genocide.

But even if true, that would be further proof of the full humanity of all other nations / races. Only a very narrow list of peoples were to be exterminated, or had intermarriage forbidden - all others are so truly human even the Israelites were allowed to intermarry with them. Consider women captured in war, and Solomon's massive number of foreign wives as examples. In other words, this would be the exception that proves the rule.
Some of Solomon's wives were from the nations and people's that God specifically prohibited the Israelites to intermarry with.

Compare the list in Deuteronomy 7:1-4 with that in 1 Kings 11:1-7.

Hittites are on both lists.

God warned Israel that intermarriage with these specific people (Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites) would result in their hearts turning away from the Lord.

That is what happened to Solomon.

He should have stuck with Israelite women, or faithful women (like Ruth) from nations other than those prohibited.

If you trace back genealogy to Adam you find he is also called a son of God.
YHWH knowing the end from the beginning may have had other reasons for putting some people groups under the ban.

God can prevent anything he wants. Maybe he allowed it prior to the flood for reasons only known to God, but has not allowed it since then. His ways and thoughts are higher than ours.
Do we know that He has prohibited it since the Flood? I think He probably has, but don't know where the Bible makes that clear.

The post Flood presence of giants in the Bible makes me wonder. Og king of Bashan and Goliath are two examples.

If you trace back genealogy to Adam you find he is also called a son of God.
YHWH knowing the end from the beginning may have had other reasons for putting some people groups under the ban.
I'm not totally sure that Genesis 6 "sons of God" refers to fallen angels. They might just be men as you suggest.

Most people think it refers to fallen angels, and I think that is probably correct (but not 100% sure).

That said, all mankind is descended from Adam and Eve, even if there might have been some later demonic genetic influence.

All mankind fell when Adam fell, and all mankind is offered salvation in the "Second Adam", the Lord Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back