• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Agape Marriage

OR ... meet a man who finds BOTH mighty attractive! Not such a stretch! :lol:

Isabella said:
I have a friend who I would be happy to have as a sister wife, I could not ever hurt her nor she me and we work very well together.

Awww! Thanks Isabella! Yes...we do work well together! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairlight said:
Isabella said:
I have a friend who I would be happy to have as a sister wife, I could not ever hurt her nor she me and we work very well together.

Awww! Thanks Isabella! Yes...we do work well together! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now how on earth did you guess I was talking about you?? And I thought I was being subtle!!!

;)

CecilW said:
OR ... meet a man who finds BOTH mighty attractive! Not such a stretch! :lol:

Well that was kind of my point, we attract different types. Weird eh?

B

What Cecil means is that there ARE men out there who are a bit indecisive when it comes to women, and would like one of each "flavor." :lol: Believe me, such men do indeed exist; you just have to look for them! :lol:

Froggie said:
What Cecil means is that there ARE men out there who are a bit indecisive when it comes to women, and would like one of each "flavor." :lol: Believe me, such men do indeed exist; you just have to look for them! :lol:

Excuse ME!!! Indecisive?!!!

I'll have you know I like Spanish AND Italian AND Greek AND Moroccan AND Armenian AND Lebanese AND Jewish cuisines, and those are just those of the Meditteranean. There's the rest of Europe and all of Asia, and Latin America. (Australian, I dunno. What's a bilabong? And 'roo on the barbie? :D Is it even vegetarian? )

But I have no trouble deciding on one for dinner. An inclusive range of tastes, and appreciation of variety has NO RELATION to indecisiveness!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Teasing you, Froggie. It WAS a good response.)

My first wife, whom I still love, was and is a Redhead. My second wife (whom I also still love,) is black haired. Who knows, my next wife (who I'll prolly love as well, ;) ) might be a blond. And I, myself, have WHITE hair, at least on my chin, as you can see by my Curious George avatar. :eek: :lol:

What can I say? We're a colorful bunch.

CecilW said:
Excuse ME!!! Indecisive?!!!

Well Cecil...you do seem to be having a problem deciding on an avatar! I think there have been about 4 in the last week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairlight said:
Well Cecil...you do seem to be having a problem deciding on an avatar! I think there have been about 4 in the last week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not in the least! I'm sharing more of my multifaceted self. Not my fault that BF doesn't provide a picture gallery (that I can find), nor the ability to display more than one avatar at a time, not limits the avatar size to 90x90 pixels.

I'm making a deliberate and decisive attempt to avoid stodgyness!!! How'm'I doing'?

Cecil....I really have done some serious thinking about your OP.......Those men who already have the makings of agape love, (though we will not be fully full of thaat type of love until we go home), need to be ready for such a thing happining, though maybe not exatly as the example of the retreat would suggest. Chaplains Rose and I talked some on this and we can see possibly something happening along these lines. I will use her and I in this example.....Chaplains Rose meets a single lady hear on the board and they talk and message each other along with phone calls and even use skype to share with each other. Chaplains Rose, in there conversations, shares things about me with this single lady. She has read a number of my post and has some understanding of how I feel about things. she and Chaplains rose discuss these issues and ask my input from time to time, though the single lady and i have not communicated directly. We all plan on meeting at a upcoming retreat and this single lady, after much prayer, approaches me at the retreat and then ask me to be her head, etc.........this is a possible way that it may happen to other families as well. though there was no courting, so to speak, at least the ladies were able to share things about each other and the husband and the Lord took over from there.........Just a thought..............

Back