• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Aineo - Seeking More of Him

aineo

Staff member
Real Person*
Male
I've been reading here off and on for much of the last year, and have finally decided I ought to get out of the corner and introduce myself.

My wife and I married young and have been married for 22 years. We have both have been Christians most of our lives, but the last few years has been a time of spiritual growth for us. Our hunger for more of Him is as strong as it has ever been, though I hope this continues to grow even stronger.

I have most always questioned polygyny, wondering why Christians thought it was wrong, but in the last year I have really dug into this topic. As a result, I have come to see this is a righteous way of living. My wife, however, has not come to this thinking yet, though she listened to me and didn't throw anything at me when we first discussed it. :) I am still digging deep into this topic almost daily and looking for the right opportunity to further discuss with my lovely wife.

Thank you all!

Back