• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Aloe Vera

coupleinaz

Male
Since getting the last good blood work report I`ve been sharing what made the difference. No meds or issues. 1st thing in the AM is to do the (15 min worth) exercises then take an Airborne. Only Airborne. Tried the imitators. Not the same. If a cold, sinus, allergy even starts to appear then 1 or 2 more of those in a day. Or a 500mg Vit-C in place of the additional Airborne. Every afternoon a Nature Made Stress formula B-Complex with C, Zinc, etc. I could go thru the diet but not sure if there is any interest in that. The old idea of everything in moderation. No alcohol, drugs. A real coffee with breakfast. Have cranberry juice with lunch and dinner. We buy the 100% and thin it to 50 with bottled water with no salts added to it. Can`t drink the water here unless you want kidney stones. All desserts are half portion. Besides the Airborne one of the best things anyone can do on a daily basis is to drink 2 to 4 oz of Aloe Vera juice before going to bed. May need to start out with less since it frees up the system. We use Fruit of the Earth from Mask Mart. The fruit one is drinkable but with the regular I add some cranberry juice to it. Use an 8 oz glass and top it off with good water. The body takes about 2 weeks to get used to it and at that point it comes out thru the skin to help provide a sun screen. We use a Teeter, rowing machine, some small weights, some pushups, sit ups. Nothing hard to do. Still carry engine blocks and parts around. Most of the old friends have allowed themselves to become old. No reason to let that happen if you can help it. Stay Healthy! (This is not from a DR and you should see yours before following any of this. Mine copied the list I had but doesn`t mean it will work for you. Some Vitamins can react with Meds. )

Last edited:
I used to use aloe Vera juice regularly. It's great stuff. I've just gotten out of the habit for some reason. I had great blood sugar and cholesterol readings with it (not that they're bad now, but they were better then).

Back