• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Amanda from Illinois

Amanda

Female
Hi, I’m Amanda. I’m new to polygyny & currently looking for my forever family. I follow Torah to the best of my ability, been following for 3 years. Sure didn’t want to be “one of those people” but it’s what YHWH had in store for me, lol. I love animals, especially dogs. I have the best dog, Lexie, I adore her. She is a bit of a nut, follows me everywhere & gets on my nerves, but I love her. I enjoy embroidery & appliqué & would like to learn to sew better. Anyway, I’m happy to have found this site & can’t wait to talk to plural families.

Welcome Amanda! :)

This is a diverse group of great people with about three things in common. A love for YHWH, pursuit of truth, and believing polygyny is moral.

I hope you enjoy being here!

Hi Amanda, welcome to Biblical Families!

We have a ladies chat on Monday nights, 7.30pm Eastern Time. You are most welcome to join us. Chat is at the top of the page.

Welcome, Amanda.

I think I would add to @Joleneakamama's list a fourth thing that may be just as much of a shared value among Biblical Families members: that Biblical patriarchy is the proper structure for all families.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Hi, I’m Amanda. I’m new to polygyny & currently looking for my forever family. I follow Torah to the best of my ability, been following for 3 years. Sure didn’t want to be “one of those people” but it’s what YHWH had in store for me, lol. I love animals, especially dogs. I have the best dog, Lexie, I adore her. She is a bit of a nut, follows me everywhere & gets on my nerves, but I love her. I enjoy embroidery & appliqué & would like to learn to sew better. Anyway, I’m happy to have found this site & can’t wait to talk to plural families.
Welcome, Amanda (and Lexie). Glad you could join us on our wonderful journey. You will find true fellowship here.

Don

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Shalom and welcome @Amanda may YaHWeH lead you in your journey of Biblical truth.

Welcome!

Back