• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Amanda from Illinois

Hi, I’m Amanda. I’m new to polygyny & currently looking for my forever family. I follow Torah to the best of my ability, been following for 3 years. Sure didn’t want to be “one of those people” but it’s what YHWH had in store for me, lol. I love animals, especially dogs. I have the best dog, Lexie, I adore her. She is a bit of a nut, follows me everywhere & gets on my nerves, but I love her. I enjoy embroidery & appliqué & would like to learn to sew better. Anyway, I’m happy to have found this site & can’t wait to talk to plural families.
Shalom sister!

Hi, I’m Amanda. I’m new to polygyny & currently looking for my forever family. I follow Torah to the best of my ability, been following for 3 years. Sure didn’t want to be “one of those people” but it’s what YHWH had in store for me, lol. I love animals, especially dogs. I have the best dog, Lexie, I adore her. She is a bit of a nut, follows me everywhere & gets on my nerves, but I love her. I enjoy embroidery & appliqué & would like to learn to sew better. Anyway, I’m happy to have found this site & can’t wait to talk to plural families.

Welcome Amanda!!! :)

Hey Amanda! Better late than never right? My hubs and I (I'm second wife) are livin' the small farm life in Indiana. Glad you're here!

Welcome! Nice to see someone who appreciates dogs as well. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Back