• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Amazon Smile

Sons of Issachar

Real Person
Male
Is Biblical Families listed as a charity on Amazon Smile? I searched and several came up.

Is Biblical Families listed as a charity on Amazon Smile? I searched and several came up.
Great question. I'd be glad to change from Central Blood Bank.

I'd have our family list BF as a charity for sure! And we buy a lot of stuff on Amazon especially farm stuff, tractor parts, and things like that.

Amazon is a communist trap that WILL enslave us and our children, let’s not help them do it.
I do try to avoid them. But, the transition to 100% away is going slow, can't cut them off overnight.

@FollowingHim I will tell Nathan about this once he is back from Alaska in a week. I can't remember if we have ever talked about adding our name to Amazon Smile.

I try to avoid purchasing from Amazon. Some things at this point I have not found another reasonable source for but I hope to cut the cord entirely in the near future...

I have shifted almost 100% of my business away from Amazon. This is the first time I've even heard of this Smile.

At this point, ordering A thing from Amazon because you cannot find it somewhere else, ok I get it, but aligning your organization with them? That is collaborating with the communists, period.

In my opinion, Amazon is diabolical.
I agree. I created my business 20 years ago to operate on Amazon's platform and believed them that the terms under which we Marketplace sellers were operating would never change. Since then, they have piled on restrictions and on the other end have piled on several layers of fees. It is now impossible to make money on anything that doesn't have an $8 spread from cost to selling price. I'm preparing to entirely disengage. It is a monster of Jeff Bezos' making that treats human beings like serfs.

That's funny; I edited my post to change it to serfs.

I know MANY people who work for Amazon and MANY who no longer do.

Amazon is a communist trap that WILL enslave us and our children, let’s not help them do it.
I don't know if Amazon is communist or not, but it is certainly evil and seeks to enslave us all. I would say that it is part of "the beast system", or that it serves " the dragon".

Of course Communism is also evil, serves the dragon, and is part of the beast system.

The trouble is that these days I feel that way about almost every large corporation, government agency, media outlet, University, etc.

Amazon is evil, but WalMart, Target, Costco, McDonald's, Pepsi, Lowes, United Airlines, Airbnb, Twitter, Netflix, and a thousand other corporations aren't exactly good either. Amazon is probably more evil than most companies.

The more business we can do with private individuals, or small local businesses the better.

I don't know if Amazon is communist or not, but it is certainly evil and seeks to enslave us all. I would say that it is part of "the beast system", or that it serves " the dragon".

Of course Communism is also evil, serves the dragon, and is part of the beast system.

The trouble is that these days I feel that way about almost every large corporation, government agency, media outlet, University, etc.

Amazon is evil, but WalMart, Target, Costco, McDonald's, Pepsi, Lowes, United Airlines, Airbnb, Twitter, Netflix, and a thousand other corporations aren't exactly good either. Amazon is probably more evil than most companies.

The more business we can do with private individuals, or small local businesses the better.

Agreed. They are all in on it. They fund it, support it, and nurture it, but amazon is the boots on the ground machine.

Yep. Locally owned, managed and staffed businesses is the only way to go ultimately. We have to stop funding our would be slave masters.

Back