• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

And then life keeps rolling forward…

Victorious

Male
Shalom! Introducing Victorious to BF. This feels long overdue. Glad to be learning truth / losing blinders.
I dig learning new words in every possible language. People. Outdoors activities. New skills.
Mostly, turning others on to the pure, awesome, cheering, mindblowing ideas found in the written WORD.
Yearning to be all that Creator intends and join or create community where all can achieve their fuller being. Looking forward to making and keeping up with as many friends as I can along the way.

Welcome to this little piece of biblical and polygyny friendly space in cyberland. Thanks for introducing yourself. Shalom

Welcome!
Great introduction!

Shalom! Introducing Victorious to BF. This feels long overdue. Glad to be learning truth / losing blinders.
I dig learning new words in every possible language. People. Outdoors activities. New skills.
Mostly, turning others on to the pure, awesome, cheering, mindblowing ideas found in the written WORD.
Yearning to be all that Creator intends and join or create community where all can achieve their fuller being. Looking forward to making and keeping up with as many friends as I can along the way.

Best introduction EVER!! Welcome to BF!!

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome! Hope you find some good things here.

Welcome from Texas.

Back