• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Another New Member

skyraider527

Hello everyone, I am David and my wife is Christine.

A friend suggested this online organization to us, so I decided to check it out and join.
We are a polygamous family, doing our best to walk the Path God has chosen.
My wife and I are committed to God, each other and our family.
We look forward to meeting as many of you that we possibly can, either online or in real life.

We live near Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas. If anyone is in the area, please contact us as we would love to
get together for friendship and fellowship.

David

I am SweetLissa and I live in Dallas, near Carrollton. I actually saw your posts on ChristianPolygamy2 today and was going to email you there. Welcome aboard. I am second wife to one of the founders of this board. Presently, I live alone, work full time and attend school. Hubby is away with his job and that happened halfway in the middle of a three step process of moving the whole family here. So T, my sis/wife is still in Nevada waiting for hubby to come home and finish the process. We are looking at sometime in early 2010.

I am pleased to find another family of like minded believers. We have a mini-retreat in OK in June. It would be a great time to meet some of the others in our geographic area.

I would love to be in contact with you and your family.

SweetLissa

Back