• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Another prayer request....

Patricia C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Yahweh is good and always faithful to answer prayers!
I went and looked at a property today it is awesome! Main house has 2 bedrooms 2 car garage 1 bathroom which really needs work! Upstairs there is 2 apartments. 1-1bed and 1-2bed. Then next door their is a commercial bldg that was a furniture store for 40 years and above that is another 1 bedroom apartment.
The price is very good! But all of it needs work a real fixer upper! But great income potential and room for a growing family. Please pray that the money I need to buy this comes quickly and that the repairs are affordable.

Praying for your endeavor.

Yahweh is good and always faithful to answer prayers!
I went and looked at a property today it is awesome! Main house has 2 bedrooms 2 car garage 1 bathroom which really needs work! Upstairs there is 2 apartments. 1-1bed and 1-2bed. Then next door their is a commercial bldg that was a furniture store for 40 years and above that is another 1 bedroom apartment.
The price is very good! But all of it needs work a real fixer upper! But great income potential and room for a growing family. Please pray that the money I need to buy this comes quickly and that the repairs are affordable.
Nice! May Abba bless this!

May YHWH’s will be done in your venture.
I pray that you buy what is perfect for your ministry.

Back