• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Any plans for autumn 2019?

I did mention an Oct 18-20 date in last newsletter, but that date has to be put off - I am working on trying to schedule something here the late fall/winter in the East, perhaps PA/MD. Or perhaps Florida. Or both. Folks mind the cold? Better to wait til after holidays, or try to sneak something in, in Nov/Dec? Feel free to give an opinion here, but of course we won't be able to accommodate everyone.

If it’s in PA or MD that would be awesome. But yes I can make it to @ZecAustin house or @PeteR either one. The sooner it’s scheduled the better because of getting off work... and the original October weekend was virtually the only weekend that wouldn’t work for me. Early November would be perfect...

If we’re making nominations I say my house any time after Thanksgiving. Everyone is going to want to go to @PeteR ’s house though. I’m looking at you @Pacman . It’s fine. I don’t care.

Bro I tried. You scheduled some family event as if they are more important than me. :D

Paging @Robhar @Soldier's Psalm @Keith Martin @Lisa McMillan @Paulsen @Court❤️ and any others in the general region... interested? Best times? Preferred general area?

Always interested.

September is out. Was available all but one weekend in October when Nathan's original plans were for an October southern Virginia/northern North Carolina gathering. Since he nixed that, all but weekend of October 18-20 is scheduled for something here now. Every weekend in November is still open (although I have plans for Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving). I'm also open in December and almost everything in Spring 2020. None of these weekends would include Kristin -- and probably not the girls, either, although getting to see Naomi and the Iahs would certainly be a serious incentive to Holly Hannah and my Naomi . . .

@aerockk is interested, too, as long as it's no further south than Virginia; he lives on DelMarVa and will have a small child pronto, so he and wife C will not be able to travel far and wide anytime soon.

Does anyone have a large place in northern Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania or New Jersey where we could all drag our sleeping bags this fall?

So we have a tentative plan: President's Day weekend, Feb 15-17th, somewhere within 100 miles of Washington D.C. (out on 81 corridor likely, not in town.) We plan to have speakers and everything (that's a joke, but we do - Clyde, author of "The Great Omission" plans to be there and share.) There should be some shorter notice regional get-together before then: TX?, FL? Carolinas? I'll start a new thread on this.

So we have a tentative plan: President's Day weekend, Feb 15-17th, somewhere within 100 miles of Washington D.C. (out on 81 corridor likely, not in town.) We plan to have speakers and everything (that's a joke, but we do - Clyde, author of "The Great Omission" plans to be there and share.)

It's on my calendar.

So we have a tentative plan: President's Day weekend, Feb 15-17th, somewhere within 100 miles of Washington D.C. (out on 81 corridor likely, not in town.) We plan to have speakers and everything (that's a joke, but we do - Clyde, author of "The Great Omission" plans to be there and share.) There should be some shorter notice regional get-together before then: TX?, FL? Carolinas? I'll start a new thread on this.
Now there's an idea! @PeteR a regional down your way? You NEVER get snow, right?? :)

Back