• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Anybody bored...

INTP.

I found some questions confusing or difficult to answer. On many, I wanted to answer sometimes, not yes or no.

NetWatchR that seems to be the difficulty with most of those tests. I come out differently nearly time depending on how I perceive I have been lately, or whatever strikes me at that moment as closer when I can't decide.

I have a difficult time using those letters, because the descriptions just confuse me. I am accustomed more to choleric, sanguine, melancholy, and phlegmatic. I like using the characters from The Hundred Acre Wood as archetypes of them.

Thank you, Firefly, for forever changing my views on the word "sanguine".

GloryGirl said:
I have a difficult time using those letters, because the descriptions just confuse me. I am accustomed more to choleric, sanguine, melancholy, and phlegmatic.

Okay, that leaves me with some questions...
  • choleric - I thought that normally ended by age two.
  • sanguine - Being of French descent I'm wondering what you're doing with blood?
  • melancholy - Melons? Collies? Make up your mind. Are we talking about fruits or dogs?
  • phlegmatic - Have you tried an antihistamine? Or maybe a decongestant?

;) :p

Back