• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Anyone from South America?

Hello from Brazil, I am a supporter of the cause. I consider myself still "raw" for the practice of plural marriage, but I see it as a possibility for the future. In the meantime, I continue to follow the forum and learn here. What part of South America are you from?

I have considered moving that direction.... Any good places left to buy land in south America?
I had some friends (large family of conservative Christian homeschoolers) that moved to Chile about a decade ago (leaving the Babylon of USA). It was a lot harder than they thought, and didn't work out very well. These were very hardy and hardworking people. As much as the USA currently sucks, it's still probably about the best place to be.

It's hard to do better than rural property in a conservative state. Milei is in Argentina now, but the next president could be a Marxist, and reverse everything.

Anyone from South America struggling to embrace polygyny ?
My second is originally from Brazil by way of Europe... a number of Brazilians only Patreon, also... the understanding is growing in SA as in other parts of the world.

Back