• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Anyone in the Lexington KY area?

Scoop

Real Person*
Male
My wife and I are hopeful to just spend some time with other like minded people for simple fellowship. Were very much the hospitable kind, inviting people over continually for dinners and get togethers. (My wife is also basically a professional level chef and baker). Now that were on this part of our new path, Just wondering who might be in the area.

My wife and I are hopeful to just spend some time with other like minded people for simple fellowship. Were very much the hospitable kind, inviting people over continually for dinners and get togethers. (My wife is also basically a professional level chef and baker). Now that were on this part of our new path, Just wondering who might be in the area.
We are!!

@Ronald D Orange glad to see you signed up! I encourage you to post an introduction of yourself on the Introduction thread. Regardless if you do that, hope you are encouraged here.

My wife and I live in Liberty, and would love to meet you.

Well, I don't live near Kentucky, but my mouth is watering, so you're making me wish I did, @Scoop !

Back