• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Anyone out west?

irishprincess09

Hey everyone. I was just curious if there is anyone here that lives in or around the Montana area? It seems that the majority of those I talk with are located in central states or east coast. I would like to see if we could organize a get together with others that are near by..Thanks everyone!

I know of some in Montana. Keep coming back to the forums and you may get a reply. There are several of us in AZ, CO, CA, OR and WA. Still not close to you yet, but by Montana standards for neighbors, might be close enough.

Hi IP, and welcome...

We are in Colorado, along the northern Front Range...which is not all THAT close to Montana, but is only a couple of hours away by small plane. (I fly a Cessna 182, and enjoy getting around the mountains that way.)

Blessings,

Mark

Hi, IrishPrincess!

We live in Georgia, but my husband grew up in Chinook. We always say that we're going to take the kids out there to see where he grew up, so if/when we do, we'll have to come by and meet y'all. It's good to see you on here!

Hi Irish Princess,

I would like to meet some folks who are somewhat friendly to PM. We're in the West. We live in the Bellingham WA area. What part of Montana do you guys live in? That makes a big difference in whether it's near or far.

Take care,

I hope all of you, livenotyesterday, Mike, etc., will make the West Coast retreat in Sacramento California in March. God has literally changed the lives of many people through these special times. The friendships and work of the Spirit in these times have proven themselves that those who come have met God and been blessed by him.

I'm north of you in Saskatchewan. I don't know what part of Montana you're in but were probably under 1000k away (a days drive, roughly) It would be nice to have a retreat in the area, but there probably needs to have more people before it really gets organized.

We are in South Carolina, but planned on taking a trip to visit hubby's family in Cali, so it is slightly possible that we might make it to the Sacramento retreat. Not a huge possibility, but it is on the table.

We live in Graham, WA. Not too close to Montana but not that far away either! It would be nice to organize a get together and meet other families!
We aren't in a plural marriage yet but, my husband and I have opened our hearts to it.

irishprincess09 said:
Hey everyone. I was just curious if there is anyone here that lives in or around the Montana area? It seems that the majority of those I talk with are located in central states or east coast. I would like to see if we could organize a get together with others that are near by..Thanks everyone!
I am from Missoula.

I am north of the boarder, in Alberta. We're practically neighbours, right?

We are in western Washington, just a short drive and ferry ride from Seattle.

We're in Oregon, about 45 minutes east of Salem. :-D

WomanSeekingGod

Back