• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Are you a second, third or other wife?

IMHO, I'm beginning to believe that the truth about Biblical marriage is not going to be revealed just yet to everyone. For those asking about being a second, third, or other wife, I have to believe that women: a) either discover things on their own, hopefully through prayer, without feeling led by another women or b) have more trust in a Godly man authority to explain these higher Biblical principles. I don't believe these two points are true when it comes to discussing things with children regarding pm, so I'm focusing only on the adult wife/husband/sister wife relationships. I feel women might look at another relationship that is good and want the same thing too, but would probably not admit that they were led by that other woman to engage in it. In my experience women in our sinful nature are very caddy with one another, so we would admit to following a man's lead than a woman's.

Back