• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

At a standstill

I'm probably one of the most relaxed people you will ever meet. Go for it. The conversation in whatever way it comes out is wonderful
Thanks for the gracious attitude Cindy. :)
Just curious--how big is your family?

To answer the question we have six boys and three girls. Oldest son is going on 21, baby daughter is almost 5 months.

I have many large bowls, not enough huge pans, and have to cook HUGE quantities to have any leftovers for lunches.
Part of the reason for that is our family is very active, and work up healthy appetites working and playing outdoors.

Life is good. :)

That's how I've been moving through my day. I pray so hard to just feel whole again. I don't pray for the right family or person right now, I just pray for healing.
And that's what you need to work on, becoming whole and healed before even thinking of another relationship. I'm sorry you've had such a rough time. What did you learn from it though? If we don't learn from the hard times, then we often end up repeating them. There's always growth to be had :).

Back