• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Australia: Melbourne, Sydney, early May

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
I will be in Melbourne for work on the 1st and 2nd of May, and am looking into traveling to Sydney and Armidale (NSW) on April 30 or May 3 for work as well. I would be keen to meet with anyone who wishes to discuss plural marriage, learn more about Biblical Families, or just see a real person who actually accepts this idea rather than just discussing it online. I could potentially fly elsewhere on the East Coast while I'm over if someone was particularly keen to catch up.

If you'd like to just have a confidential yarn about marriage and the Bible, I'd love to meet you privately.

On the other hand, if you'd like someone to lead a controversial discussion at a home group, preach about marriage on the weekend of the 4th and 5th, or whatever, just ask! Controversial issues are often best introduced by a foreigner, because then if there's too much flack you can blame the crazy Kiwi and avoid so much criticism yourself...

My schedule is flexible right now, but I'll have to nail it down and book flights over the next week, so if I could hear back from you shortly that would be very helpful. Feel free to respond by private message or email (samuel@biblicalfamilies.org) if you'd rather not reply on the public forum.

God bless,

Samuel

Itinerary confirmed. Will be in Melbourne for the 1st and 2nd, then in Sydney from the evening of the 2nd until the evening of the 3rd. I have plenty of time while in Sydney to go for a drive to visit people, it's a good excuse to see a bit more of the country.

Back